Chapter 15

Luna's dream

Luna's pov
"Where the heck am I?"i said out loud,I knew that I was dreaming I just didn't know where I was.all of the sudden 6 doors appeared in front of me,and they were all labeled."David,Paul,Marko,Dwayne,Star,and Laddie."I read the signs out loud,I peeked through Marko's and saw him and Dani swimming in a lake of takeout.i immediately closed the door and shivered,I shook my head."these must be the door to dreams..."I thought,I slowly walked towards David's and opened it.i was back in the cave?"ok this is getting freaky."i said,"Luna...Luna I'm so sorry..."I heard David's voice."David?"I called out as I searched for him,I saw him on the ground holding something.I went around him and gasped,he was holding my dead body.my blood was all over his face and hands,tears streamed down his cheeks.it suddenly hit me,this is David's nightmares.

End of Luna's dream

Luna's pov
I gasped when I woke up,"Woah!Woah!Are you ok Luna?"Dani asked me."I need to see David!now!"I exclaimed,"ok!ok!let's go!"she said.i followed her out of the cave and down to the boardwalk,we saw the boys leaning against their bikes."Hey baby!what are you doing here?"Marko asked Dani,"Luna wants to talk to David."she replied."David,we need to talk:alone."i said to David,"ok w-"I grabbed his wrist and let him away from the boys.we were now at the beach,"what's going on Luna?did someone hurt you?who do I need to kill?"he asked me different questions."no one hurt me,so you don't need to kill anyone."I answered his second and third question,he looked relieved.

I rubbed the back of my arm,"something's up,I can tell."he said.he gently cupped my cheeks,"it's ok sugar,you can tell me."he said as I leaned my forehead against his forehead.i exhaled,"promise you won't get mad?"I asked him."I swear I won't get mad."he promised,i gulped and looked at him."when my narcolepsy kicked in I immediately began to dream,"i began explaining to him what happened,he nodded."I saw 6 doors in front of me,I didn't know why but the gangs name was labeled on each door.so I curiously opened your door and ended up back in the cave,you were crying and holding something.and when I went around you to see what it was..."I trailed off,David was silent.

"that's why you've been so caring and overprotective,isn't it?"I asked him,he looked away.i could tell he wasn't trying to show his emotions,I gently turn his head towards me."You don't have to hide yourself around me David."I reassured him,that's when he completely lost it.he hugged me tightly and began to sob in my shoulder,"I love you so much Luna,a-and I'm scared I'm gonna hurt you...and I don't want to..."he admitted.

i hugged him back and gently touched the back of head,"shhh,shhh,it's ok David.I know you'd never hurt me David,even if you were really hungry you'd never hurt me:because you love me."i said.He sniffed,I gently wiped his tears."I do love you Luna,I love you more than anything in this broken world."he said,I smiled."David,"I said,"yeah?"I slowly began to grin."i...I think I'm ready."i said,his face lit up."Are...are you sure?"he asked,I nodded.he smiled,he then lifted me up and practically carried me back to the cave.

SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTERRRR