Chapter 10

No one's pov
So many thoughts were in Luna's mind,she couldn't even escape them when her narcolepsy kicked in.she sighed,contemplating if she was about to make the right decision or not.she took a deep breath and exhaled,grabbing a piece of paper and writing a letter.she snuck down the stairs and put the letter on the fridge,she went back to her room and began to pack.she packed two bags,she took a good look around her room one last time.she tip toed into her brother Logan's room,he was fast asleep.she gently placed a kiss on his forehead,she then quietly closed his room door.after leaving her house she made her way down the boardwalk,by the time she made it to the boardwalk it was morning.

The only person that was going to be awake was probably Dani,she walked into the cave and saw it was empty."they must sleep in separate parts of the cave or something."she thought as she put her bags down,she looked around and immediately sat down on the couch.did she make the right choice?no,no,she did make the right choice.she felt everything become blurry and dizzy,"Shi...."she then passed out on the couch.if she didn't sit on the couch before she wouldn't passed out on the cold cave floors,and well that would've hurt a lot.

David's pov
As soon as me and the boys woke up Star,Dani(as well as the twins),and Laddie walked towards us."Uh David,you gotta come see this."Star said as Marko attacked Dani and the twins with hugs and kisses,"what is it?"I asked."just come!"Star said,"that's what she said!"Paul and Dwayne laughed.i glared at them both and growled,they immediately stopped laughing.i followed Star down the cave and saw Luna on the couch,looking around.i was confused but happy to see her,"Luna!"i said happily.she saw me and smiled,"David!"she said as she stood up.i ran towards her and hugged her,spinning her around a bit."What are you doing here?what's going on?"I asked her,noticing the bags behind her.

"Well...I've been thinking a lot lately..."she trailed off,it seems she rarely does that sometimes."you remember how we talked about me becoming a family and us starting a family?"she asked,"yeah of course-"I immediately cut myself off."do...do you wanna-"this time she cut me off,"Yes,I do David."she said.a huge grin appeared on my face,"WOO!"I cheered loudly.Luna giggled,I picked her up and spun her around a bit."I love you so much Luna."i said as I kissed her neck,"I love you too David."she said.