Chapter 11

Luna's pov
Ever since I moved into the cave David has done nothing but spoil me.sometimes when my narcolepsy kicks in he lets me pass out on his chest and keeps me warm with his coat,it's really cute.i got to learn so much from Dani and Star,I sometimes even get to help out Dani and Marko with the twins.tonight though Dani was really excited,she was dressing up and everything."um,what's going on?"I asked her,"today is me and Marko's ceremony!"she replied.i tilted my head,"ceremony?"i said.she nodded,"the ceremony is when you turn the person you want to spend all eternity with into a vampire like them!"she explained."So you're finally gonna be turned into a vampire?"I asked,she nodded again.

"Don't worry Luna balloona soon you'll be a vampire too,but not yet at least."she said,"is it gonna hurt?"I asked her."Nope,Marko's drank my blood so many times so this won't hurt a bit!"she said,"wow,David hasn't even drank my blood."i said."Well he doesn't want to hurt you.see Marko can control himself,but if David drank your blood...he wouldn't stop at all."she explained in a dark tone,i gulped."but don't worry!he just feeds on other victims with the boys,so he'll never drink your blood."she said,she then walked off,leaving me alone with what she said in my mind.I gulped,hesitantly touching my neck.

David wouldn't do that to me...right?