Chapter 24

Luna's pov
The gang drove to a railroad,we got off the motorcycles and walked to it."now it's time for your lessons."David said,he looked at Marko who seemed to be zoning out."Marko!"he said,Marko snapped back into reality and looked at me and David.he gave Marko a nod,Marko grinned at me."bye Loonie,"he said,he then jumped while yelling "BOMBS AWAY!"

"bye Loonie,"he said,he then jumped while yelling "BOMBS AWAY!"

I gasped,"me next me next!"Paul said like a child.he jumped too,Dwayne rolled his eyes and jumped next.i looked at David,I shook my head no as he let go of my hand.he jumped as well,I began to panic."oh geez oh god oh my god oh my god."I felt like hyperventilating,"HEY LUNA!"I heard Marko yell.i was immediately confused,I looked down only to see them hanging on to something.they're ok!

"ARE YOU GUYS NUTS?!"I exclaimed,"DWAYNE IS!"Paul yelled

"ARE YOU GUYS NUTS?!"I exclaimed,"DWAYNE IS!"Paul yelled.Dwayne glared at him and elbowed him in the ribs,"ow!"he yelled."just come down sugar you'll be ok!"David reassured me,I gulped."o-ok!i trust you guys!"i said,as soon as I said that I heard the train coming.i widened my eyes and immediately jumped,I quickly grabbed onto the pole.the gang cheered,"you did it Loonie!"Marko exclaimed."that was terrifying!"i said,"it's about to become more terrifying!"Paul teased me."THATS IT!"Dwayne yelled,he hit Paul's fingers which caused him to let go and fall into the fog.i gasped,"Dwayne!go get him!"David scolded him.Dwayne groaned,"fine."he said.he let go as well and fell into the fog,"mine turn!"Marko cheered as he let go.

I widened my eyes,I could feel my fingers starting to slip."it's ok Luna you're one of us now,you can let go!"David reassured me,"I-I can't!"I stuttered."you can,I know you can."he said,then he let go and fell into the fog."David!"I yelled,as I did that I accidentally let go.i screamed as I fell,I squeezed my eyes shut and braced for impact."holy shit she's doing it!"Dwayne said,sounding shocked.i opened one eye and gasped,I was flying!i opened both eyes,"woah...I'm flying!"i said happily.David smoked,"I told you so."he said.i followed the boys as we flew back up to the surface and to the motorcycles,and while the boys had graceful landings I didn't really have a graceful ending.