Chapter 4

"What's wrong with her Dani?"

"Well from what you told me she has narcolepsy."

"What the hell is narcolepsy?"

"Well Paul narcolepsy is this condition characterized by an extreme tendency to fall asleep whenever in relaxing surroundings."

"So what you're saying is that whenever Luna here is in a relaxing area she'll just fall asleep right there?"

"Well not necessarily babe,look what I found in her pocket:these pills must help control her narcolepsy somehow."

"When do you think she'll wake up?"

"Awww is Davey worried about his matey?"

Dani smacks the back of Dwayne's head

"Ow!"

"She'll be awake soon David,you should still stay by her side when she wakes up."

"Ok."

"Oh no Dani!Jupiter and Mars are fighting again!"

Luna's pov
I slowly opened my eyes,only to immediately squeezed them shut."geez why is the moon so fucking bright?"I thought.I slowly opened my eyes again,adjusting to my surroundings.I looked around and realized I was in a cave,I widened my eyes."a cave?how did I get here?"I thought,I then looked to my right and saw David.his eyes were closed,and he was holding my hand.i blushed,but then I remembered what happened."stupid narcolepsy!i was just about to find out what David's secret is."I thought,I sighed.David slowly opened his eyes,he smiled."you're awake."he said,sounding relived."I'm sorry."I said to him,"why?"he asked."you were going to tell me something and my stupid narcolepsy got in the way."I said,he pulled me closer to him.

"Hey...at least you're ok."he said,I gave him a confused look.then it hit me,I probably worried him a lot."oh-oh geez David I'm so sorry,you must've been so scared."I said,I gently hugged him."i was...but now that you're awake I'm so relieved."he said as he hugged me back,I gently cupped his cheeks.he cupped my cheeks as well,"awww how cute!"David and I both turned around and saw a boy with long messy blonde hair."that must be Paul."I thought,David growled at him.I widened my eye a but,"Boys!boys!don't fight!"a girl said as she walked into the room,she was holding a baby in her arms."she must be Dani!"I thought,"I'm sorry about them,I'm Dani."she introduced herself to me.

she walked towards me and extended her hand out,"H-Hi."I stuttered."this is one of my babies,Mars.my husband Marko is currently changing our baby Jupiter's diaper,Star is helping him."she introduced one of her babies to me,a little boy suddenly popped out of nowhere and rushed towards me and Dani."can I hold Mars Dani?"the little boy asked her,"ok but be gentle Laddie."Dani said as she handed the baby to the little boy,he plopped down on the ground and held the baby.