Welcome to the world of the Yamikawa's

This story begins long before any of class 1A knows a few of there classmates story's as this is a story about a family, who never got along all the time, but knew that family was important to have.  

Our story begins in the Present as the Villains Dust and Vex's plan there next move with there young and only child who stood beside his father Vex's. Vex and Dusts child was one with a quirk that seemed like tape that came out of his elbows and his hair was black like his mothers and fathers his quirk was tape and he could use it well now with the training he had done another small boy stood close to him, the son of vex's and dust stayed close the the other little boy as he had blonde hair with a small black lighting blot streak in it. The tow boys held hands as they backed away and run out of the room leaving Vex's and dust alone.

Vex's looked at his wife and smiled, "The kids were just he a moment ago" He said with a bit of anger in his voice. "I know, but let them be, subject 7 and 17 have been through enough today already." She looked at Vex's her husband as he looked back. "Fine you win this time my darling Juana". He said sweetly. "Thank you Takahiro". They both shared a kiss before going back to planning.

Hanta Yamikawa's and Denki Kamnari's story

(Somewhere in a different room)

The little boy being the son of Vex's and dust sat on his bed beside the other blonde haired kid as these boys were only about 5 and 6 years old. Both boys looked at each other before the blacked haired one spoke. "It's okay Denki, I'm not going to let them hurt you." The smaller blonde looked at the other at his name being said. "Are you sure Hanta, are you sure you can keep me safe from them." He was afraid and didn't know if he could trust his new friend enough to keep him safe. "I'm sure I can!" The little black haired boy cheered. "Fine Hanta you win." The two boys looked at each other. "Denki I know I did something bad, but I said I was sorry, I know it wasn't okay after you got here." Hanta said as he looked at Denki. Denki looked up at Hanta again as tears run down his face. "It's okay Hanta you were being controlled, I don't think anything could have stopped you. Denki said as he sobbed a bit, the other boy wrapping his arms around his friend. The two boys stayed hugging for about 5 mintues before a man walked into there room looking at the two before grabbing Denki by the arm pulling him away as Denki cried for his friend he was being pulled down a long hallway before things went dark, he loss conscious as sero sat only in the room the two had been in, but now only he sat on the bed as tears run down his face.

 The two boys stayed hugging for about 5 mintues before a man walked into there room looking at the two before grabbing Denki by the arm pulling him away as Denki cried for his friend he was being pulled down a long hallway before things went dark...

(In the past about a year)

A small family sits down for dinner as there are 3 little blonde children, one in a babysit, two sitting next to each other at a dining room table with a young woman and man setting the table for a meal before a loud bang was heard and the front door of the small home was blasted open by a small group of people wearing black lead by some kind of monster with black wings and fangs as a tail went back and forth behind it as horns could be seen on fire black flames. The monster looked both human and like some kind of monster you would see out of a scary movie. The house was set on a fire as the family tried to run and get away from the group that had entered there house, but there were to late as the whole family expect for one small boy caught on fire melting and screaming in pain as the boy leading the group walked over to the only living soul in the building holding his hand out to the small boy on the ground shaking and sobbing. "Come with me and all will be over soon ........ Denki Kamnari. 

(The present time) 

(The present time) 

Hanta Yamikawa is now 8 well his friend and only friend is 7 years old. The two sat in a room as doctors and nurses stood around a lab room well Vex (Takajiro) stood with the head doctor by the door. Denki and Hanta both looked at each other as they knew that Vex's and Dust were villains, but also insane scientists. Vex took the lead on most things well his wife Juana took care of the drugs and weapons, really anything that could help them win against the pros even if it meant experimenting on her own son. Vex's and Dust knew what they were getting into at the beginning of their villain lives and knew that there family's work would never be bought down ever. 

The two boys Hanta and Denki stayed quiet as they couldn't move much in the chairs they were pretty much chained to as nurses and doctors would come by every few minutes with something new to test being drugs Dust had made. Everything hurt as more and more drugs were testing on them both. When the day was done and the boys were thrown back into there shared bedroom they would both be unable to move as they laid on the floor looking at each other.

Denki looked at Hanta as he held back tears, sero slowly took hold of his friends hand as he tried to him down. After about 10 mintes the two boys were able to stand again and moved towards each other hugging as they both sobbed from the pain they were both in.

Vex's and Dust after awhile became the number one villains on the board beating AFO at his own game as the testing and things they did to Hanta and Denki got worse over time.