Hanta's other life

Welcome to the next chapter. This one is either going to end up being short or long. I'm not really sure yet, but this chapter is only talking about Hanta. So enjoy finding out some other things about Hanta in this chapter. Hehehehehehe. Good luck!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hanta looked at the time as he stood up in his dorm room grabbing a small bag from his desk. He gave his sleeping boyfriend (Denki) a kiss on the head before leaving the dorms and heading downtown.

Hanta rode downtown towards a old bar and parked his motorcycle in an alleyway. He walked into the bar as he sat down looking up at the bar tender. "What will it be tonight Ghost?" The bar tender said as he smirked. "A villains way home is never to far." Hanta said as the bar tender smiled pulling a hidden lever behind the bar opening a hidden door up behind the bar and Hanta walked through it. He walked down a small hallway and then stopped at the door as he yelled, "Daddy's home!" He smirked as the four people sitting in a booth seat stood and walked over lining up in front of him.

Hanta looked at them. "Well, well, well, I see Gunner, Bomber, Beebug and my little Dusty look at how much you have grown." Hanta said with a smile as he looked at everyone.

Hanta looked at everyone as he sighed. "You all can walk around now, I'm not going to start anything today just yet. But I would like to talk with you bomber." He said looking at the woman with brown hair.

Bomber looked over at Hanta who she knew by Ghost as this group was the lighting blots one of the gangs in town

Bomber looked over at Hanta who she knew by Ghost as this group was the lighting blots one of the gangs in town. Hanta walked over to a desk with bomber and looked at her. "How are things going on your end of things, I know I have been busy with school and work, but I'm around for today." Bomber looked at Hanta/Ghost as she smiled. "Things are going better then usual, you came at a good time as I have news."

Ghost and Bomber's meeting went on as they talked about things that the gang was going to do in the next few days. The two parted ways as Ghost moved towards a other room opening the door as he grabbed his motorcycle that was black and grey with bits of white.