Where am I?

Denki laid there staring at the ceiling as he was still stuck with Dust right now as she had gotten up leaving him in the bed as she was muttering about how to save Sero, who was still locked up in a cell. 

Denki waited for a chance to speak, but he didn't really get one until about a few moments after Dust had sat down. Denki took his chance. "Why would you save me?" Dust looks to Denki. "Because I need you to stay alive your the only thing my son has in this world anymore. He's going to need somebody after he's free from this place." 

Dust and Denki just stare at each other as Volts walks into the room. He was supposed to wait for Dust to call him in, but he came in anyways seeing Denki. 

(Sero's cell)
He laid there staring at the ceiling as he had nothing else to do. He couldn't move his arms or even speak because of all of the drugs he had been drugged with because of the guards who had brought him here. He felt like he was going to be sick now that he had been in this cell for at least 4 hours now.

Sere tried to keep himself from dying, but every time he closed his eyes he kept seeing some of his already dead friends. He kept seeing dead people who wanted to bring him into the light, but he held back not going. He didn't wanna die. He just wanted to be back at UA.

Sero held the vision of his new friends from school in his mind as he remembered Midoriya and Iida as well as Shoji and Orjiro, everyone's faces going through his mind keeping him going. Then he saw Aizawa and the teachers coming towards him as if to attack. 

Sero yelled as his jumped back into his own body and out of his thoughts. He looked to the wall as he curled up in the corner of the room shaking and sobbing all as the felt his body become even more numb then it already was. 

Sero looks at the cell door seeing people passing by wishing and hoping that someone would let him out, but no one ever did come. All the people going by went by and didn't come back. He coughed as he tried to keep from falling asleep as the drugs only got stronger making him see things that weren't really there. 

Sero sat as he had visions of being the boss of the lab, his gang dying, Kaminari dying in his arms, he's mother siding with his father. He saw himself as the worst villain to ever live in this world of quirks, hero's and Villains. 

Sero closed his eyes as he slowly passed out in the corner as he couldn't stay awake any longer, he had pushed himself to the limit and now things were going dark. He was losing this battle this time and hoped he would come out alive on the other side of this evil world. 

(At UA)
Aizawa looks at Nezu and the rest of UA's staff and every pro hero that was in the room they had finally found where Vex's and Dust were hiding thanks to Fatgum having an inside ear. Now all the group of hero's needed to do was raid the building and save everyone inside.

Hawks sighed as he had only just finshed his first work study with his work study the last few days. The group had also just saved Eri from the villain overhaul. Aizawa looked at the students that were still doing their work studys right now more worried about Midoriya as he saw him talking with Ochaco and Tsu. There were even more of Aizawa's students here because of the current work studies.

The group was speaking about the current raid that was to come this afternoon on the laboratory. The pro hero's were all there all but a few everyone was still trying to get over nighteyes passing. 

Bubble girl was there with Midoriya has he still had to finish up his time at the nighteye agency this week. The two were both talking to the girls with the dragon hero. Midoriya was happy to have this misson come up as he needed to stop thinking about Mirio and Eri as he had grown on both them, but nighteye dying had really hit his heart. 

Now the pro hero's had there plan and were speaking to each other in small groups. Aizawa had his work study the young Emkia Bakguo. He didn't have anywhere else to put her and she wasn't going to be with number 1 who had asked for her. He said nope right away not even giving Emkia the paper at the time. 

Aizawa sighs as Emkia was playing with her quirk making flames in her hands. Aizawa looked at Emkia. "Are you ready for this it's going to be a pain in the ass until we really leave for the raid Emkia." Emkia nods her hair in a ponytail because of how long it is. 

After a few minutes the groups left for their battle grounds waiting for the go ahead from the cops to blast their way in. 

Hawks was glad that his bird work study wasn't here, this meant he could go all out with his quirk without looking out for a kid. He stood there looking at the area he was about to have to use his feathers to press all kinds of hidden buttons. He was ready for this fight.

The groups of pro heroes waited for the go ahead as they all got ready to run into the doorways that had just opened up. 

Aizawa could see people in suits coming out with quirks at the ready. It was time it was time to save everyone. It was time to be heroes all over again. Emkia looked at Aizawa as she saw him getting his capture weapon ready. The two nodded to each other activating their quirks as they ran inside at the sound of a loud bang. 

The heroes were off in a matter of seconds running into the lab as the raid had begun. 

(Sero's cell)
Sero was still not awake when the pro hero Lock Lock had found him. Lock Lock picked up Sero carefully as possible before making a run for the exit where there were cops and hospital workers.  

Sero was moved quickly to where nurses and doctors were set up in one of the many ambulances. Aizawa unaware of his student being here at the time. He also didn't know that Kaminari was still in the building as well at this time. 

Sero blinked as he saw the flashing lights now being laid down on a gurney that was soon moved into one of the ambulances. The one worker started an IV as it was to help sedate Sero, so that he would rest on the way to the hospital.

The medical workers weren't sure if Sero would live after this as it was a race to get to the hospital as he had begun to flat line. But was brought back at least twice before being moved into the hospital. 

(Few hours later)
Sero was in a hospital room as Aizawa walked in the hallway worried about his student cause he had only just made it in time. 

Everybody was still at the raid, but himself, he left Emkia with Lock Lock trusting him with the task of keeping his student safe. 

Sero was hooked up to so many IVs and oxygen mask just to keep him alive. His teacher in the hallway freaked out. Now it was up to the doctors to keep him alive. 

The room was full of them as time went by the door to the hospital room was opened as one nurse came out nodding. "He's weak, but alive Eraser-Head. We have done all we can for now."