The world is clear

Welcome to the next chapter please enjoy this one is all about the clones and how they were made, but also some other little side things along the way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Past when Black Dust and Dust were only beginning to think of weapons they could use against the hero's)

Black Dust stood with Dust as they were both watching tests being done on Dust's son and the Kaminari boy they had kidnapped not the long ago. It had only been about two years. The two boys were only 10 and 11 years old. "These tests are giving us lots to think about aren't they dear sister." Black dust looked to her sister Dust. "Jenny I'm only worried that we may kill them with these drugs of mine and yours. We need to be careful with how much we put them through each day." Juana (Dust) said to her older sister beside her. "Fine, but we need to be ready for anything at all." Jenny said to Juana her arms crossed as she watched her grandson be poked with yet another round of needles and drugs. Jenny and Juana stood quietly for a bit before they both looked at each other. Jenny uncrossed her arms as she sighed. Juana looked right at Jenny as she opened her mouth to speak, but choice against it.

Juana watched Jenny for a moment before she spoke. "I have an idea for a new weapon!" She yelled panicked a bit in her voice. Jenny looked at Juana as she sighed. "How and how much time will it take?" She looked down at her sister as she was a bit longer then her. Juana looked at Jenny. "Only a month if you help me." Juana said as she looked up smiling. "Okay fine, when do we get started?" Jenny smirked. 

(2 weeks later)

Black Dust looked over blueprints for making something interesting. The blueprints were of 19 robots, but also of a list of quirks. Dust looked over at Black dust as she stood at a lab table where a young looking boy was laying eyes closed. "The first of many Jenny, Hopefully things work out with these new weapons of ours." Juana as she held the hand of the boy wearing only a T-shirt and shorts. "This boy will be called Clone 1. I plan to make more, but I need to be sure that your idea works and we don't have any problems along the way. 

Jenny and Juana both looked at each other as they nodded

Jenny and Juana both looked at each other as they nodded. "Let's turn him on and see what happens." Said Juana as she walked over to Jenny excited. The two woman moved back as Jenny took the lead. "Clone 1 activate." She waited as she watched the clone slowly start breathing on his own as his hands moved slowly. The clone opened his eyes as he looked up at the ceiling for the first time ever in it's life.  

Jenny and Juana took a breathe as they both stepped towards the clone. "Hello?" Juana waved a hand in front of the boys face. The boy slowly moved sitting up looking at the two woman in front of him as he looked around the room. "Wh....where am I?" The boy asked as he was still looking around, but had not moved off the lab table yet. "Welcome to the world Clone 1 you will be safe here." Juana said as she let the boy hold her hand standing up. Juana looked at the boy as she held his hand walking him around the room, so that he could get the feeling of walking in his system. 

(Few hours later)

Jenny did some tests with the clone before having him turned off setting him back onto the lab table. Juana looked at Jenny. "That was great, the clone works and now we know how to make more, but what should we do with clone 1 in the mean time?" Juana asked as she moved to stand beside her sister. "I'm unsure, but we need to make more of them. In due time we will have an army to control, but we also need to give them quirks somehow as all we have right now is a boy who can talk and move around." Jenny said looking at the blueprints.

Jenny and Juana spend hours going over things about how to make more of these clones and how to get quirks for them all. But they had a small task to do first and that was to train Juana's son Hanta Yamikawa. 

(3 years later)

  Juana stood with her husband as she watched her son run a training course in the large gym the lab had. There son was now 13 years old and had been separated from everything else. Now his days were filled with training day after day, he had been doing this for 2 years now. Hanta Yamaikawa was fast, but could never make his parents proud. Hanta moved through everything people put him through and he wouldn't stop until the day he knew his parents woul;d let him out into the real world. He was always stuck inside the lad never allowed to leave. He was home schooled for most of his life. 

Hanta this day was training hard as his parents were watching him. Juana and vex's watched there son until they were called to be somewhere else. Hanta waited until his parents left to stop training. Hanta moved towards the door only to be stopped by someone he hadn't seen in 2 full years. Hanta looked up at the smiling face of his friend. "This can't....." He looked at Denki as he stood in the doorway behind him was one of the workers at the lab. Hanta moved when the worker had looked at him allowing Denki and the worker passed him. Denki didn't say a word as he wasn't himself, he had changed. Hanta wanted to stay and see what was happening, but he knew the rules. "Goodbye Denki." He said low before leaving the room. 

Denki moved the middle of the room as the worker looked at him. "Alright let's see what you got." He said as he sat down on a bench. "Yes sir." He said as he shook his head. "Yeah listen to the old man." Came a voice of another as he snickered. Denki sighed as he looked around the room before a light blot hit a target at the other side of the room.

The day kept going like this for Denki and Clone 18 as they were to train there quirks together as they were the most strongest out of the clones that Black Dust and Dust had made. Denki had been training with the clone when he was 10 and they became one. So they had to live with each other now weather they liked it or not.

(Hallway)

Hanta walked passed his parents towards his bedroom as he had no where else to go at the moment. Hanta walked into his room and sat down on his bed. "They found me and bought me back. Why? I could have been helpful back there, but they wanted me back." He looked at an old picture of his friends he once knew when he had manged to get out of the lab and live on the run for awhile. 

Dust and Vex's walked down the hallway and into a room where the clones all 17 of them were as Dust had made many clones with Black Dust now and they were working on the final one. Dust looked around the room as the clones all stayed where they were not moving. "Hello children." Dust said as she looked at the faces all looking to her. "Good day." Said the one who stood the closest. This clone knew her place and didn't talk back. This clone was known as Clone 15. But to her friends after only after they had a visit from Denki and Hanta a few weeks ago her name was now Mia. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Next ch...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Next chapter is going to be a bit about Vex's and his past and then some more clone stuff as that's something I want to write more about right now. Enjoy waiting for the next chapter to come out.