Relationships are great!

Well here we go again. Welcome to both pain and joy. This chapter will most likely have a few things in it you may not want to read, so just be aware that from now on. I'm not really going to do warnings. Really the warnings are here and if you read the whole chapter you read it, if you don't you may miss something, but it's fine. So this chapter is more Denki and Hanta. But also a bit of Juana and Takahiro. Maybe some more people, but really we're talking how both relationships started out. So when Hanta and Denki started dating and about Vex's and Dust. Alright time for you to enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Past)

Takahiro sat in an alleyway alone as he watched people on the street walking by. He was both cold and lonely. He was also only 17 at the time. He looked around the area he was in finally standing up after hours of sitting against a wall holding himself to keep warm.

Takahiro looked into a large garbage bin finding not much inside it

Takahiro looked into a large garbage bin finding not much inside it. He looked around as he sighed walking onto the sidewalk slowly keeping his head down. He was a wanted kid after what he had done to his brothers and only sister. He had used a gun, his fathers old gun to kill them all as he wanted power, but he got it at a cost and that was losing his home and family just because he killed them. Takahiro was a kid that had nothing, but knew he could get more by working for it. So the day that he bumped into a 15 year old girl with black hair. He felt something as they both fell to the ground. Takahiro looked the girl over and then held his hand out.

 Takahiro looked the girl over and then held his hand out

"Hello, I'm so very sorry for running into you Ms, Ms....?" Takahiro looked at the girl as she looked up at him. "It's okay, I wasn't looking where I was going. My name is Juana." She blushed a bit as she took Takahiro's hand as he helped her up. The two looked at each other not saying anything for moment. Until Juana spoke up. "I should get going, Don't want to be late for school." She smiled before she ran off leaving Takahiro on his own again.