Safe at long last

A few days had passed since Sero had come back to UA as the teachers were able to explain what happened fully to 1A.

Sero stayed in his dorm room hiding there for the next 2 weeks. He lets his classmates try everything to get him out, but he doesn't leave as somebody had told him Kaminari was gone which only put him down even more. He had now lost his boyfriend and his will to live as he would rather have died there either in the hospital or that dam cell he had been in, but no one was going to let him die. 

Sero looks down at his phone as he finally chose to charge and smiled a bit as he saw a text from Kaminari as he had been saved by his crew the Lighting Blots. 

Sero smiles at the text as he slowly lets his hand fall beside him as he tears up as he begins sobbing low enough that his classmates wouldn't hear him through the walls. 

Sero cries himself to sleep as he just wanted Kaminari back, but it would be too dangerous to bring him back to the dorms right now. Sero moved as he laid down on his side. His body was in a lot of pain as he was still not eating much or taking the drugs he was given for his pain from the hospital. 

(Downstairs) 
1A was all downstairs talking about how Sero wouldn't talk to them and about the fact that Kaminari was gone as well. The group was sitting on the floor or on the couches in the common room as they spoke about what they were going to do about their classmates, their friends because they weren't looking at Sero in any different ways after finding out about his family and past. 

Iida sat there with his new notebook as any ideas the group came up with was written down right away. Izuku watches Iida's hands moving as he holds his pen writing down that Mina said to throw him some kind of party.    

The group kept coming up with ideas before all looking at the elevator that had just opened its doors. Sero was standing inside as he held onto the door slowly coming out and into the hallway as he tried to move slowly cause of the pain in both his stomach and legs.

The group in the common room saw their friend as a few stood running over. Izuku was one of them as he moved quickly with the help of his quirk. Kirishima had run over as well. Katsuki hadn't moved at all just watching. Soon everyone was around Sero as Izuku helped him stand up. Sero took the help as he cringed closing his eyes as he felt Kirishima picking him up slowly off the floor. Shoji had his arm under Sero making sure that Kirishima didn't drop their classmate as everyone helped to bring Sero into the common room sitting him down on the couch. 

Once 1A had their classmate on the couch everyone stepped back giving Sero some space as he had started breathing heavily. Izuku was the first to move closer as he sat down next to Sero moving some hair from his face. "Hey we're not against you we never were. I knew from the start something was off Sero and I saved my notes on everything. 

Sero just nods as his breathing goes back to normal as all of his classmates, but Katsuki wasn't helping him as he just sat there watching. Some of Sero's classmates got a few blankets and pillows, well others grabbed some snacks and other fun things cause everybody was ready for a sleepover to happen in the common room. 

Everybody was soon sitting or laying around the common room. Sero was laid on the couch as their group had made him a little nest of pillows and blankets on the couch. Currently it was the evening right after dinner had been eaten as 1A was now trying their best to keep their minds on Sero. 

Everybody in 1A wasn't going to leave their classmate alone after everything they had learned about. The group all started talking like it was just a normal day at the dorms which made Sero smile, but was the only one not talking other then Katsuki of course as the blonde wasn't really wanting to have a sleepover with the extra's right now. 

(Morning)

Soon morning came as 1A slowly woke up. Sato was the first to go into the kitchen to make food for everyone as it was the start of the weekend and the group were all going to stay with Sero as long as he would allow them. 

Sero was still asleep on the couch in his nest of pillows and blankets as some were also still asleep. Katsuki had gone back to his dorm room after everybody was knocked out, so he wasn't awake or in the common room as he slept in his own dorm in his own bed. 

The rest of the group slowly woke up being quiet seeing that Sero and others were still asleep. Ochaco looks at Sero smiling as she speaks to Mina about it. "He's so cute when he's sleeping. I just wanna touch those soft cheeks." Mina giggles. "Agreed girl it's so hard not to want to." 

The two girls walk off giggling to each other about Sero as others slowly move to check that Sero's even alive, which he was, but he was still fast asleep after his classmates had helped him to take his painkillers. 

Shoji looks to his classmates as he starts to think about what the group was going to do once everyone had woken up or if they even had full plans for the day. Iida opened his notebook looking at the ideas as he crosses off sleepover in the common room with a smile. 

After a few minutes the group sees Sero waking up and Sato brings him a plate of hot pancakes to eat as he was making pancakes for his classmates this morning and he was so very glad everyone even Sero was eating his cooking. If Sato hadn't been awake everyone most likely would have been eating something that Katsuki had baked or cooked up for them as he was a chef as well. 

After eating everyone went and got changed into some clothing that would be better for walking around town as Shoto and Izuku had ended up going with Sero to help him out. The group was slow and didn't rush Sero at all. The only one who ended up being rushed was Katsuki as Emkia Bakugo and Murko Bakugo, Katsuki's siblings had gone into his dorm room waking him up, so that he would go with the group into town. 

After everyone was ready and Sero felt like he had enough energy to leave the dorms. The group left walking into town to a few small shops and a few places to get snacks for later as they were going to have yet another sleepover because Sero asked them if they could. So how could 1A turn that down. 

Everybody enjoyed their time in town and the group soon saw that Sero was crying. The small group with him had found Kaminari sitting on a park bench alone which had broken Sero as the two hadn't let go of each other. 

The whole class just stood watching the 2. They all wanted to know where Kaminari had been as well, but they needed to let Sero have this as they were just glad to see Sero happy again. 

After Sero and Denki hugged for almost a whole 15 minutes the class finally made their way back to UA. The group weren't going to question Kaminari either as they walked because they could see something had changed in him and they didn't know what it was. 

The group also could see that Kaminari had a black eye and a few spots on his forehead where dry blood was sitting in a clear view to anyone walking by or with him. 

Everyone just kept walking as they all just wanted to make it back to the dorms as they had been walking around for at least 5 hours now. They did have a time limit on when they were supposed to get back to UA. They had about 6 hours and they had just used 5. So they needed to get back to the school before Aizawa saw that 1A wasn't back yet.