USJ Attack

This chapter will be small and sweet as I don't plan to go into to much detail. So enjoy well this chapter goes on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Dorms) (Before class and the USJ training)

Hanta and Denki were with the others in the common room as everyone was talking about the training that was going to be happening today. Kirishima smiled at Bakugo as he put his hand on his shoulder. "Hey bud you ready for today?" Bakugo huffed as he pushed Kirishima's hand off his shoulder.

 "Hey bud you ready for today?" Bakugo huffed as he pushed Kirishima's hand off his shoulder

Kirishima looked at Bakugo as he stepped away. Micheal (AKA Mic) had come to get the students from their dorm and get them to the bus that would take them to the USJ. The group slowing followed as they were in there hero outfits or their gym uniforms.

(Bus)

Ida got everyone on, but not how he planned, but he knew everyone was on board and ready to go. For one student who really was wearing their gym unifrom that being Izuku Midoriya as he played with his green hair as he sat down beside Sato and Tysu.

Tsyu and Midoriya ended up sitting beside each other as they both started talking about stuff as it turned into a talk about how Bakugo and Midoriya used to be friends. Then Tsu made a comment about Bakugo that he did not like at all. As he jumped out of his seat scaring Jirou who was sitting right beside him. "Bakugo sit down." She muttered.

Aizawa looked at his students as he just gave up on stopping them. Tsyu looked at her other classmate Denki as he spoke up as well. "Bakguo you have a very mean way of talking to people." Midoriya watched this fight break out as he held his face as he felt like he was burning up on the inside.

The fighting stopped after Ida stepped in pushing Bakugo back to his seat well Kirishima started talking about his own quirk to get everyone's minds off of the fight that had just happened. Kirishima actvated his quirk as his arm and hand turned to rock hard sharp ends. "Yeah my quirk lets me harden and unharden my body.

Aoymoya looked over. "So you have control over every part of your body and can use it freely?" He looked at Kirishima his eyes big and glittering a lot. Kirishima titled his head thinking what the other boy was thinking in his head when he said that.

Ochaco looked up to the front of the bus from where she sat with Momo. "I wonder what's going on up there?" Momo sighed as she looked up from the book she was reading. "Ochaco I don't think we want to even know." She looked over at the next closest person. "How about you talk to Sero, he seems to be in his own world over there."

Ochaco turned her head very slowly looking at her black haired classmate who had the tape elbows as she wasn't sure what would say, but she didn't not want to talk to him now. Ochaco took a breath as she gently tapped Sero on the shoulder.

A Family's Past and PresentOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara