Life is a powerful thing

Welcome to the next chapter. Hope you enjoy it as I have put a lot of work into this story. Also again please don't be afraid to leave a comment. I lied this chapter is most likely going to be about Hanta, Denki and the clones ending with a bit of Vex's backstory.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(In a hallway near a lab room)

Hanta was with Denki as they were trying to see the new things that Vex's and Dust were making in the lab. Hanta was 13 now well Denki was 11. The two boys never left each others side unless they were told to. Denki giggled as he and Hanta walked down a hallway together holding hands. They both stopped when they were standing front of a large window looking into one of the training rooms. They both watched as 3 people were fighting each other with normal fighting styles as they didn't seem to be using quirks.

Hanta watched in awww as he was interested in what was going on inside this training room. Denki was watching, but seemed to be scared and unsure of what to think. Hanta looked at Denki as the 3 people inside the room out of where fell to the ground. "Whoa, what happened to them?" Hanta asked looking at Denki. "I don't know? Maybe we will find out later from one of the lab workers or maybe even your mom or dad Hanta." Denki looked at Hanta worried that they would be found outside of their room which they were supposed to be in right, but weren't.

"Don't worry we're fine. No ones going to find us here. Most of the guards are busy with other training stuff today, so I knew we could get out of the bedroom today." Hanta said as he held Denki's hand watching inside the training room still as 3 guards moved towards the 3 who had just passed out picking them up and moving them onto lab tables.

(Little Hanta in the picture)

 Hanta watched as the guards pushed the lab tables out of the room through another door not close to himself or Denki

Hanta watched as the guards pushed the lab tables out of the room through another door not close to himself or Denki. Vex's looked at the boys before he shook his head not looking very happy. "You boys were told to stay in your room. So I don't understand why I see two boys in this hallway." Vex's looked right at Hanta before grabbing both boys by the arms and taking them back to there bedroom.

(Few hours later)
Vex's sat in his office as he was doing some paperwork for the next mission that he was going to have someone on as they needed more supplies soon. "This will be a long day." He looked at his computer as he was talking to someone on a villains website that was hidden from hero's eyes as it was scientists to talk to one and other about there tests and new drugs to test with how to make them, but also just chat rooms.

Dry eyes: I know, I have been trying some new things lately and thought they would interest you

Dark shadow: Thank you dry eyes for the update on your end, I hope to talk to you soon. This is been a great chat between the two of us.

Dry eyes: We will talk soon

Dark shadow: Talk soon

Vex's closed the chat window as he sighed. He had written down some notes from his and dry eyes conversation as he was going to pass things along to his wife to try and make some things. He looked back at his computer a picture of Hanta and Juana was his background as he stood with them, Hanta was only 3 when the picture was taken and looked very cute. Vex's looked at it and thought about what things were like before they had became the new bosses of the labs. "Things were different back then, weren't they Juana?" He said as he sighed.

(Past)

Vex's and Juana stood in there living room of there home before they owned the lab that vex's family gave them. Juana looked at vex's as she held Hanta in her arms. Vex's sighed as he walked towards his wife putting his arms around her wrist and looking at there son.

Juana looked at vex's as she sighed

Juana looked at vex's as she sighed. "He's beautiful isn't he Takahiro?" She looked up at her husband. "He's wonderful Juana." Takahiro looked at Juana and then their baby boy who was only just 2 months old now. Takahiro looked at Juana as he smiled. "He's going to grow up to be strong and wise like you Takahiro." She said as she looked at him. Hanta yawned in his mothers arms slowly waking from his afternoon nap. "Mama, Papa!" Hanta made grabby hands at Takahiro as he giggled.

Juana and Takhiro spend the day with there son as he slowly grew over the years the family moved out of there small home in the countryside, to a larger home owned by Takihiro's family. As years passed Hanta got older and learned to walk and that his quirk was tape. His quirk allowed him to use tape that came out of his elbows in long lengths.

Takahiro took note of this when he was at a meeting with his family about the family's work being passed along to him soon

Takahiro took note of this when he was at a meeting with his family about the family's work being passed along to him soon. Takahiro knew the day was coming and had plans for his son from that day on as they moved into a hidden lab on the country side. Takhiro, Juana and Hanta were alone at first until the workers came from other labs around the country to help with Takahiro's new place of work.

Juana stayed with Hanta most of the day whenever Takahiro was busy with work. She would take him to a help room to draw and write or the new training wing in the lab so that he could work on his quirk safely.

The years went on as Takahiro got more done with his new lab and Juana had taken control over Hanta's training. Hanta was now 6 and was being tested on as Juana had began helping takahiro with his work being that he was now a villain and taken in the code name Vex's as Juana was now Dust, but little did they know there son had a life they didn't know about yet and went by the name of Ghost or to some people Ghost rider because of his motorcycle that he had.

The family grew apart more and things started changing after Dust and Vex's had sent there own son to kidnap a child from a household named Kaminari's. Hanta had come back with the small child in his arms. The little boy being Denki kaminari shaking and coughing as he was held tightly by Hanta.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry Time for a pause until time, hehehehehehe
Enjoy the wait my friends