Time Really Does Fly

Sero and Kaminari were sitting with their classmates in the common's rooms dinning area as everyone was quietly eating food. Soon time flew by as everyone was once again back in the common area's living room set up for a sleepover for the second night of the sleepover to start up again. 

Sero was currently quietly sitting with Kaminari on the couch as the two had been very quiet ever since they had gotten back to the dorms with the rest of their classmates. 

Midoriya and Iida were going to try and talk to their classmates, but ended up not doing that as they didn't want to make them upset or anything. 

Sero was trying to keep his cool cause he knew where Kaminari had been this whole time. He also was aware that it was changing his boyfriends act when he was around people. He was acting more how his father had been wanting for a long time now. Sero just worried a lot that Denki was about to turn out like his father. 

Denki was currently laying on Sero's shoulder cause he was exhausted after a long day. Sero just let him because he didn't want to move him. He really had missed Kaminari a lot when he was gone.

Kaminari was watching the movie that Mina had picked out for tonight's movie as everyone else was either talking or watching the movie as well cause they were bored and knew they weren't going to find out anything about where Kaminari had been for the past few days either. 

Sero was quiet still as he just wanted to relax and enjoy the  movie with his classmates and friends. The movie that they were all watching  was one of the newer movies called "Ms. Sun Shine" as it was a movie about how a pro hero's life went from being bad to them having a great hero job in the USA. 

All Might had suggested it when he was teaching class 1A in the hero course one day. He knew the pro hero as a close friend, but not to close only because he used to be a hero in the USA. So he had met with this hero when a mission was going on or just a normal day. 

All Might was glad when Mina asked if he had anything on his old hero friend. So he had for sure given her a copy of the movie they made about her. 

Mina now had set everything up and the movie had already played for about 15 minutes into the movie and everyone seemed to be enjoying it.

Mina smiled at her classmates as she watched the movie, but Ochaco had also started doing her nails a dark pink colour as well.  

The girls were actually all doing each other nails as they watched the movie. The class wasn't all very quiet now as the movie was playing and it was getting late. 

Everybody felt sleepy now as it was about 10pm by the time the movie was over and they had school the next day.    

The girls finished up their nails when the movie was almost over. The boys had started having thumb wars with each other. Everyone was doing something except for Sero and Kaminari as they had fallen asleep on the couch together. 

Iida had seen that and hoped his classmates wouldn't wake up the classmates who had fallen asleep. 

Midoriya was being quiet as well cause he was laying on the floor beside Shoto as they were talking low to each other. 

Kirishima and Jirou were talking with Mina in low voices as well cause some of the class was getting ready to sleep now as the movie had been turned off. 

After everybody had quieted down even more the room was quiet and calm. So everybody was now asleep all but Iida as he stared at his classmates. He would normally be the first to sleep, but he just couldn't sleep knowing that Kaminari and Sero were right there together on the couch. He knew in his mind he was missing something and that was because of Kaminari using his memory quirk on him. 

So Iida was half remembering things right now as he laid there staring at his classmates. He didn't know what he was going to do about this, so he tried to close his eyes and a few seconds later he was able to sleep as his mind went dark. 

In the morning some of 1A were awake and in their dorm rooms getting into their uniforms for class as they needed to be ready and up for classes soon.

But the first thing everybody had done was grab something from the large warm box of food that had just gotten to the dorms because Lunch Rushes meals were always the best things to wake up to in the morning. 

Iida was still asleep when his classmates woke up. Sero was half awake, but not fully just yet as he had lost Kaminari yet again, but at least this time Kaminari was just in his dorm room getting his uniform on.

Kaminari planned to go to class for a few days and then head back to the Lighting Blots that had always been his plan as soon as he had seen his classmates in that park. 

Soon Iida woke up going to his dorm room to get ready. Once ready he got his classmates out the door and headed towards the school building. 

Everyone was now walking towards the school building as some looked back seeing that Sero and Denki were speaking low to each other, but everyone was to afaird to speak up as they knew that Kaminari was in some kind of mood, but also had Sero being his guard dog or something like that. 

The group soon walked into the school building some going to their lockers to change their shoes well other went straight to the classroom yawning and chatting with each other about the two night sleep over they had all had together.

Once 1A had made it to class Mr. Aizawa walked into the classroom almost immediately grabbing Kaminari by the arm dragging him out of his seat and into the hallway. 

Sero soon heard yelling as did the rest of the class, but they all stayed seated and waited for Aizawa to come back into the room. 

The class waited for about 10 minutes before a grumpy looking Kaminari walked into the room sitting down at his desk. Aizawa also looked upset as he walked into the room, but soon lessons started up again and everything seemed to go smoothly most of the day. 

At least until everyone left for lunch. The bell had rang and nobody had moved for a good minute not even Katsuki moved as he was actually scared to get into Kaminari's way after hearing him yell at Aizawa and pretty much win the fight. 

Also everyone just didn't want a face full of Kaminari, so they left him alone leaving for lunch after knowing their classmate wasn't about to get up and run after them. 

Aizawa had also left to go to the staff room as he needed to be away from his students and with his fellow teachers in the staff room. He also felt safer in the staff room for now cause Mic was in there with him as was Midnight. The 3 were best friends since their days in UA as students.

The group ended up talking about Sero and Kaminari after they had started eating lunch, but the talk soon ended when Vlad King came into the room. He was the teacher to the hero course students in 1B.