Meeting the one

Welcome to the next chapter of my story. This chapter is going to be how Denki and Hanta got together and some other cute things they have done for people over the years being together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Past)

Hanta and Denki sat alone with all of the clones in the small classroom that had been set up for there home schooling with Black Dust. Everyone sat way to quietly not wanting to get in trouble. Hanta was only 12 as Denki was only 10. The two were always together if they were able to be and today was the day they ended up giving all the clones their own names. 

Denki stood as he called out everyone's new names as he smiled when he told volts his. Volts was happy as he knew what people could call him other than just clone 18. He's family was now all known by their names by each other, but they also listened when anyone said their clone numbers. 

(After they had there class with Black Dust)

Denki walked with Hanta holding his hand as they walked back towards their bedroom. The two smiled at each other as they blushed. They had been dating only a week now, but they both felt really good when they were together and alone. They walked into their room after Hanta put in the password for the door on the keypad. 

Denki walked into the room pulling Hanta over to his bed and pinning him down before flopping onto Hanta's chest. "Hey, what are you doing Denk's?" Hanta asked as he looked up at Denki kissing his cheek. They looked at each other they kissed and blushed. 

After Hanta giggled pushing Denki off of himself

After Hanta giggled pushing Denki off of himself. "Hey, I'm not done yet!" Denki giggled. Hanta looked at Denki as he smiled. Denki smiled back as he blushed laying on Hanta's chest. The two giggled as they touched and made out for about an hour before they stopped as they laid next to each other.

"That was fun Hanta." Denki said out of breathe as he held Hanta's hand laying beside him. The two giggled as they hung out together for awhile.

Denki got out of Hanta's bed after about 1am in the morning moving back to his own bed as in the morning someone was going to walk into their room to get them for training and they didn't want Vex's or Dust knowing about them being together. 

(2 months later)

Denki and Hanta looked at each other as they sat together outside of the lab today as they had an outside mission today. They both were reading books in a nice little library. Hanta texted Denki with his phone as he closed his book walking towards the front desk of the small building. Denki stood up dropping his book as he walked towards the only exit door putting his hands into his pockets as he put his hands around his handguns waiting for Hanta to cause panic to the people inside the building. Hanta looked at the small woman who stood behind the desk as he pulled out his gun shooting her right in the head which caused many people to start yelling and screaming running towards the door as the panic got worse Denki stood at the door holding his handguns out in front of him as he smirked at the people trying to leave. 

In seconds everyone had been shot or killed by either Denki's gun or Hanta's guns. The boys walked outside once everyone was dead even killing kids as they passed them on the street just for fun. Hanta through a device on the ground and then Denki and himself were gone in seconds like nothing had even happened. Both boys laughed as they appeared in a hallway in the lab right in front of Vex's who smirked.

(Lab)

(Hallway)

Vex's looked at his son and Denki as he smiled and smirked. "Good job boys." He said with a smirk before walking away from the two boys. Denki laughed as he looked at Hanta, after Vex's was gone the two pulled each other close and kissed making out againt the wall. Hanta had pinned Denki to the wall as the two kissed. 

Dust looked out into the hallway as she could just see the boys, but didn't move from her spot in her office. 

Denki and Hanta giggled as they took there little make out fun to their room. Where they had a shower getting cleaned up and then laying down in Denki's bed as they made out again. 

(Denki and Hanta's room)

(Few hours later)

Dust walked into the boys room seeing them cuddling with each other asleep in Denki's bed. She looked at them as she become mad. Dust looked at the boys as she walked towards them only stopping when she saw that the boys weren't asleep. Denki was holding onto Hanta as he sobbed quietly. "It's okay Denk's, I got you." Hanta said quietly as Dust made her escape from the bedroom clsoing the door behind her. 

(Hallway)

"They....Wha....wha...what?" Dust said to herself as she looked at her hands. She looked back at the boys room door. "I knew this was to much for them. I should have stopped Takahiro." Dust said as she started walking down the hallway alone thinking to herself about the boys. 

(Denki and Hanta's room)

Denki held Hanta's hands as he teared up. "Hey, hey, hey, we're going to get through this Denk's." Hanta said as he looked. Denki just sobbed as Hanta pulled him into a hug. "Denk's talk to me, you never get like this until something happens." Hanta held Denki close. "I....I....I....I don't know, I just don't like how we have to kill so many people just so that we can stay alive another day." Denki said quietly. 

Hanta looked at Denki as he sighed and just held Denki until he was able to stop crying and just pass out. The two slept the night and then got up in the morning going back to their normal day plan.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I can't really say anymore cause Denki and Hanta just kinda go along with their life hiding the fact that they are dating and stuff until they get to UA, which more on that in the next few chapters. So for now hopefully this will do. My head is making me feel dizzy, but I'm still going to write cause I just have to which up the story in the next chapter. But no worry's the story is not at the end yet. There is so much more to type on my end of the story. You guys just enjoy reading it and don't forget to comment.