Silly Crazy Teenagers

Alright this chapter is going to be what happens after the time that everyone goes to the USJ and the Sports Festival. I will try and wirte a chapter with the USJ attack soon, but for now I'm going with what happens after. Well really this will be how everyone gets to know each other and also what some do when not in class or busy. Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone was hanging out talking about the tests and what they all went through the day before

Everyone was hanging out talking about the tests and what they all went through the day before. The class had made it to their first weekend on campus as a lot just joked and talked some thought about games the class could play or just getting the class to do their homework. 

Denki was asleep on the couch as Hanta was taking pictures of his sleeping boyfriend. Iida was talking to everyone about school and how even if it was the weekend they should train there quirks and do school work. 

Kirishima laughed as bakugo tried to fight Iida to stop talking. But Iida stopped him before anything got to bad. Izuku looked over from where he sat with Tsu and Ochcao. The two girls were doing Izuku's nails as he had been pushed into doing it as he sighed. "Okay how much longer is this going to take?" As he was blushing a bit. "Just a bit more Deku?" Ochaco smiled at Izuku. Izuku watched as the girls held his hands putting nail polish that was a nice light green color. 

Oijro and shoij were talking about quirks and how their's were a bit like each others. Bakugo sighed walking away as Izuku watched cause he knew bakugo well when they were younger and all and now going to the same school together. 

The students kept up the talk and doing things with each other. The people who were really enjoying the weekend at the moment and pulling bakugo upstairs with them was mina, Denki, Hanta and kirishima. They all had become good friends through the week and Jirou was slowly becoming part of their squad as well as she followed the group to Kirishima's dorm.