chapter 4

Previous :
''Hey Terry poo! !!'' Came a high pitched shilling girly voice. I scrunched up my nose in disgust. I recognize that voice 10 miles away from her.

Terrence's pov

That's Monica Lawrence,  the infamous school BITCH. Apparently she had invited herself into my life as my' dearest girlfriend' , in which I never agreed to. ''Sod off Lawrence, '' I said in a flat monotone'' I want nothing to do with you. ''Just as she opened her mouth to reply, ms Hawstone, our homeroom teacher walked in and cleared her throat. Monica scurried off to her seat. ''Settle down, class. Thomas, please throw away your spitball. Alexis,  can you kindly wake Pollux? Oh and Terrence, do you mind sitting next to Irene at the back of the classroom? Don't worry,  it's just for today. Thank you. '' I stared at her weirdly and shrugged. I grabbed all my stuff, and sat next to Irene, Xander' s girlfriend and my friend. ''Hey, '' I greeted her. She replied with a half-hearted non of her head. I peered into her drawer and found allher attention on a book called'' The School for Good and Evil''. Best not disturb her when she's reading. She's especially moody if someone does that.'' Ethel my dear,  do come in and introduce yourself. '' said ms Hawstone in a kind voice. Everyone, even Irene, snapped our heads towards the front of the classroom. A raven haired girl with remarkable golden eyes stood next to ms Hawstone. Even in only a plain t-shirt and fade jeans,  she looks cute... '' Ya drooling. '' Irene stated plainly as she pointed at the puddle of saliva forming under my chin, breaking my daydream of the girl. I smiled sheepishly and wiped the drool off the table. Irene rolled her eyes and muttered something about''boys being stupid'' and'' why are boys impossible'' and turned her head towards the girl. The girl reddend slightly at all the attention paid to her, but quickly faded away. ''Hi everyone. I'm Ethel Hunter, and I'm turning 15this June. ''Chaq, a guy from my baseball team asked'' Are you single? '' ''That's for me to know and you to find out. '' she replied with a smirk. Chaq wiggled his eyebrows. Castor,  pollux's twin brother gave a wolf whistle. Everyone laughed. When everyone calmed down,  ms Hawstone invited Ethel to settle down in my former seat. Arianna, my former sitting partner, started talking to her. Abruptly, she turned and stared at me for a few seconds and scrunched up her brows. Her frown quickly disappeared and a smile replaced it. I returned the smile and put my attention towards ms Hawstone as she started talking about s poem called' London'  by William Blake.