Chapter 12

Ethel's pov.
Everyone went rushing to get a ball. Some even got 2 . " BEEP!START NOW!!!" Coach Vargas screamed. We started throwing balls and screamed like barbarians. Soon, about half of the class were out. I was still in the team. I quickly scanned through the boys team,and soon found my target. Aha ! JOSH WILLIAMS. I threw the ball straight at that jerk's stupid head. And he fell. "GURL POWER !!! YOU GO GURL !!!" screamed Yolanda. And she fell. At last, only 4 people remained standing. Me, terrence, fox and Alexis. I hit fox in the uh... if you're a boy, you'll know... the part that hurts the most...hehe... While Alexis hit terrence in the ribs. YASAASS WE WON !!!!!! We both high fived each other and had a group hug of girls team. Then,the bell rang and we can go and get changed. That's when I noticed something. That's right. Terrence . He's still lying on the floor when all the other guys went to get a shower. I walked over to him as I felt a teeny weeny bit of guilty, and the court was deserted except for us. I walked towards him and leaned over him. He had his eyes clamped shut, gritting his teeth and breathing heavily. I guess Alexis hit him a little too hard...? I stretched out my hand to help him up. Instead of taking it, he shielded his face with one arm and swatted away my hand hardly with the other hand. "NO DON'T PLEASE DON'T I'M SORRY PLEASE..."he muttered while shaking his head. Oh. O gods. I think I know what's wrong with terry. O gods. This is terrible. I don't want to know.