Chapter 10

Terrence 's pov

After lunch ,we've got drama. Since all of us , meaning the gang and I and ethel , have the same classes together , we walked to the drama studio together. "Alright class"said ms mclean (a/n : see what I did here ? Percy Jackson fans high5^·^) "at the end of the school year , we are going to do a school musical . Some of you will be in the backstage team , while some will.be the cast. We are going to do A Midsummer night's dream ,a famous play by shakespeare. Those who want to be the cast , please stand on my right hand side , and those who want to be backstage helpers , please stand on the opposite side. All of you will have to participate." There were a few groans and shuffles to the right and left , a few minutes later everyone settled down. There were about half of the class on each side. I am clumsy , so I can't be on the backstage team. I walked to the cast members group and saw ethel standing there nervously shuffling her feet while waiting for her turn for part auditions . "Scared Hunter ?"I mocked her while smirking. "No of course not!!! I only came because I am not exactly the most careful person , i'm gonna wreck the whole thing up if i'm in the backstage team." She said.Even though she muttered the last sentence under her breath i could hear her. "Exactly the reason why I am here..." I said. She laughed." Hope I won't trip over my own feet during the audition. " "Ethel Hunter , Terrence blackthorn , Chloe Frost and Zoe Van Hook  please come in for your audition. " Chloe Frost is a girl who has pale skin, waist length white hair and beautiful sea blue eyes. (A/n:MarshmallowAndJelly) Zoe is a dreamy blonde girl with green and pink highlights.(a/n:@Ender_Slayer ) She is both quirky and awesome. Anyway , we went into the stupid  audition room for the stupid audition.

A/n: whoop whoop !!! 2 chapter in a week !!!¤¤¤※※※ Anyway , this chapter is dedicated to MarshmallowAndJelly because she's my best friend in school and she's awesome※※※