Chapter 11(eh. I only count the ones with content. Not my notes)

( line skip to the end of drama because I am a lazy git )

Terrence's pov

" Ok class, auditions are finished, I'll tell everyone the results next lesson. Now go for your p.e. lesson, shoo shoo!" We evacuated out the class room and ran towards the basketball court. Well, I didn't run, I couldn't(damn those ribs. They're killing me), so I half limped, half making an effort to run but turned out like bouncing , to keep up with everone. No one exactly paid much attention to me except ethel. She was staring at me intensely with her large golden eyes, eyebrows raised. Again. I started to panic ; what if she knew ? O my gods. Nonono , NO ONE CAN KNOW ! O GODS O GODS . WHAT AM I GONNA DO... Wait. She might not know, maybe it's just that i'm a friend ?... Ugh. She can't know... STOP OVER THINKING TERRY ! Yes what was happening? O yes. Neon cookies and rubber ducks. I walked next to her calmly and said" You're staring." "ARRGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ethel shrieked. " You scared the living hell outa me you -----" I cut her in mid sentence, "Tsk, tsk. Watch your language girl ." She huffed in annoyance.
~~~Then another line skip again because I'm finally getting to the main point of the story plus I'm a git ~~~
We arrived the basketball court. Coach vargos was waiting impatiently for us. " TERRENCE BLACKTHORN WHY ARE YOU WEARINGLONG PANTS? I SAID EVERYONE HAS TO CHANGE INTO SHORTS. SHORTS! 10 EXTRA SIT UPS FOR YOU. Ok kids, 3laps around the court, then we'll play dodgeball." I groaned inwardly. Balls are going tho whack me on my already sore head. "I'll tell the rules later. Get it ? Any questions? No. Ok. Rest of you go !" I released the breath i didn't realize I was holding. At least he didn't ask questions about why didn't I wear shorts or telling me to go borrow a pair from the office. I made a face at him did the sit ups gritting my teeth. DAMN. INSTEAD OF MY KNEES,OWWW, I'LL HAVE TO PROTECT, O MY GODS JEEZE,MY RIBS. I NOW KNOW THE USEFULNESS OF RIBS. ARRGGHHH I THINK I CRACKED MY BONES. I clenches my fists and OWW..( inwardly groans and dies)
AFTER USELESS WARM-UPS...
"Kids, boys vs girls . No fighting, flirting", looking at Josh and Monica pointedly" staying away from the game or excusing to the bathroom. Now go go go ! Whatcha doing standing here ? Go get a ball ? " he shouted . I sighed. Game on.