chapter 8

Ethel' s pov

After Terrence said goodbye to me, I headed out of the classroom to my locker to grab my books and grab a muffin. As I was walking towards the locker hall, a hand grabbed my shoulder. I turned and saw a boy with a square face, brown hair and blue eyes staring back at me. He was cute, but not as handsome and adorable as Terr...wait what was I thinking about? Oh yeah, yellow rubber ducks and blue mushrooms.  ''You ok? You were staring at a blank space. '' the brown hair blue eyes boy said. ''Yeah I'm fine, just zoned out a little.''I replied.  ''Good. I figured out that you are hot and awesome, so go on a date with me after school today. I'll meet you at the school gate at 4:00sharp ok? '' he said. Wait what?! I thought. I'm new here, and I don't even know his name. Are you kidding me?! He wasn't really asking, he was demanding!!!! ''No.'' I said as if this was the most obvious thing in the world. By now everyone in the locker hall had quieted down and was anticipating this little 'drama'. ''And why not? '' the boy said,  now in a threatening voice. He was a head taller than me, so he was leaning above me.  ''Josh leave her alone. '' I heard an oddly familiar voice saying. Josh turned around. He was blocking my view as he's standing in front of me mad I can't see who that is. ''How's that your business, runt? '' Josh said in a challenging voice. ''None. '' mysterious boy replied and grabbed my wrist and ran to the library. ''Geez thanks...Terrence?!'' I said shocked.

A/N this chapter is dedicated to smart_girl_shohina because she's awesome and awesome and double awesome ♥♥♥