Goodbye for now, leaving town, for a while.

"We're leaving," Brian grabbed my clothes from his dressing room last night and threw them at me. I was surprised that none were bloody.

"Ok," I yawned and stretched, grabbing my clothes and walking to the bathroom.

"Let's see how bad this looks," I said to myself. I unbuttoned my gown and two giant bruises covered my rib cage. I had small cuts on my face and stomach, but they didn't show as much.

"Zoe, how bad is the bruising?" Brian said from the other side of the door.

"It's really bad if you want to take a look." I replied, touching one.

Brian opened the door slowly and saw my giant bruises. He touched my rib cage, I winced. My skin was delicate, so he had to be careful. Or I would hurt.

"Sorry," he pulled his hand away. "There just absolutely beautiful." He touched my rib more gently. His fingers were cold, I shivered.

"You have such an odd mind." I grabbed my shirt from the counter and put it on so he wouldn't stare at me any longer.

"I know. I'm a bisexual weirdo who saved you last night." he laughed.

"Yeah, how was sleeping here last night?" I asked.

"I was fine, you kept moving and I got a little worried about you. For a minute I thought you completely stopped breathing. I cried a little bit before realizing you were fine."

"Your nice, thanks for staying here," I turned around and realized that I there was a shower in the room. I turned on the faucet, took the shirt back off and stepped in.

"I can see you." He said in a high-pitched voice. Higher than his usual one.

I turned to face him, "Same."

He shut the lid on the toilet and sat down. "I want to know why your ex did that last night. Any ideas?" he started messing with his black nails.

"Yeah I wonder." I felt the hot water hit my bruise's. I yelped.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Just hurt myself, I'm alright." I found the little bottle of soap.

"But, back on topic. Was there anything to make him want to hurt you?"

"I didn't want to have sex with him as much. He wasn't showing any anger about that. I don't think."

Brian turned me, "Maybe, does he do drugs?"

"We illegally drink every once in a while. We all tried Ketamine." I added.

"Your bad, but I've done worse." 

"Like what?"

"I've done almost every drug in the world besides heroin." He looked over at me, "Now that's some fucked up shit."

"Yeah," I turned off the water and got out. Brian gave me a towel from behind him. I looked closer in the mirror and noticed the cut in my lip. I bit it a few times before Brian told me to cut it out.

"Grab me my shirt will you?" I reached out my hand but I couldn't touch them.

"Which one?" He asked. He picked up the two.

"The one with your face on it." I took it from Brian and put it on gently so I wouldn't hurt myself.

"My face looked weird in that one." Brian said, "I didn't want them to use it. But they did."

I looked down at the shirt before putting on my pants. "You look fine. The only thing that's weird is that your right on my tits. Everyone else is below." I pointed to the shirt.