Hi mom.

"Does Jodie know?" Brian asked when I came back to the front.

"Yeah, how'd you remember her name?" I asked, sitting down beside him.

Brian shrugged, "I just do, I remember a lot of things."

Stefan took a sip of his coffee. "How'd you guys sleep last night?" I could tell he was bored.

"I had a really weird dream." Steve replied.

"Let me hear it," Brian said, he was really up for anything.

"So we all were chicks and," he pointed at me, "you were a guy. But you were still pregnant. It was so fucking weird."

"I feel like we would almost be the same," Stef said looking at all of us.

"The music would be different though. I'd probably have more things to say in our music besides things about sex." Brian added.

"That might be true," Steve said. "But in my dream you kept fucking calling yourself 'diva' and other shit like that."

"Wow, so I'm a diva as a chick," Brian laughed a little, "sweet."

"Yeah, I think mostly because you are a diva." Steve said, laughing.

"Hell yeah I am," Brian replied. Waving his hands in the air.

"Steve, is your mind fucked up?" I asked, laughing a little.

He nodded. "Probably a little."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived a little earlier than we expected at my mother's hotel. She was waiting outside with my father.

"Hey," I said running to them and squeezing my mom tightly in a hug.

"Zoe, I've missed you." My mother said, pulling out of the hug.

"Yea you too." I turned to my dad. "Why the attitude?" I saw he was a little pissed off.

"Them," he was staring at the three getting off the bus.

"They are all nice fucking people, now come over here." I hugged him tightly, he finally gave in and hugged me back.

"Hey," Brian said, hopping off the bus and waved over at me. He put his arm around me.

"Nice to see you again Brian." My mother said, putting her hand out.

Brian took it and shook. "You too Jodie." He smiled shyly.

My dad crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"Be nice to Brian," My mother said, waiting for my father to at least say a word to him. He just looked at me and put his hand out awkwardly. Brian shook it and wrapped his arm around me tighter and put his other around my waist.

"So are we going in?" Stefan asked, quietly coming up behind us.

"Oh yes," My mother turned around, "come on." We followed her inside to a small hotel room that we filled.

I sat down on one of the beds in the room. Stefan and Steve were the last two to come up. Brian sat down beside me and put his arms around my waist. I leaned my head on his chest.

"So how are you Zo? It's only been a few days, but still are you okay?" My mom asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Yesterday was exciting." I said, I was still tired from the show the night before. Being in a small room with a lot of people made me realize how tired I was.

She cocked her head to the side. "What happened yesterday?"

I rubbed my eyes and pulled away when I realized I had smeared my eyeliner. "The show was so much fun. I forgot what it felt like to be onstage." Brian giggled at me a little and rubbed my head.