Chapter 2---An Ordinary Day (2)

Chapter 2- An Ordinary Day (2)

As usual, after work, Rose and Shon ate dinner together at ILU Cafe. After that, Shon went back to the place which he and Rose cohibited to continue working on the plenty of résumés, on the other hand, Rose headed to Starbucks to meet her friends, Charlie and Mary as she did not want to disturb Shon working. 

*********************

Rose sat at one table in Starbucks but she hadn’t ordered any drink as she wanted to wait for Charlie and Mary. Eventually, Charlie and Mary came in together. Charlie who is always stayed at the edge of fashion wore a fashionable white top, a short black pants and took one the latest LV’s handbag. In contrary, Mary, like Rose, just randomly wore a simple pink tee with long blue jeans. 

“I’m glad to see you, Rose.” Charlie said, giving Rose a quick hug. 

“Me too” Mary said. 

“So do I.”

“But I’m sad too...”Charlie added.

“Why?” Rose interrupted worriedly.

“Well, tell me, when was the last time we gathered together?”

“2 weeks before, I think, anything to do with this?”Rose confused.

“It did. We only gathered up once in a while, at least one time in 3 to 4 weeks, but, now, It’s only two weeks in between. Don’t you need to accompany Shon? Anything went wrong between you and Shon?” she explained and worriedly asked. 

“Shon and I are fine. It’s just because Shon has a heavy workload recently so he has no time to accompany me. That’s why I asked you guys out.” Rose smiled. “So, should we order drink first?” Charlie and Mary agreed. Then, Rose raised her hand to signal the waiter to come.

“Is there anything I can help?” the waiter asked politely.

“Three Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino Blended Crème, please ” Mary ordered. Mary always do the order every time they gathered as she knew what they usually want. 

“Tell me, what do you actually feel about Shon couldn’t spend time with you? Did you feel sad?” Mary asked.

“No...I won’t feel sad as Shon worked so hard is all for me. Our future wedding and family. ”

“Not even a bit of disappointment?” Charlie doubted.

“No...Instead, I am happy that I have a hardworking man. But I am worried about his health.” Rose explained.

“Need not to worry as Shon has you, a girl who will never let her couple fall sick ”Charlie complimented. 

“Excuse me, here are three Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino Blended Crème”the waiter said, putting the three cups on the table. 

“Thank you” Rose thanked, grinning. “Okay, change topics, what about you two?”

Three of them chatted on their usual topics, namely, travelling, fashion, cosmetics and so forth.

*********************

Rose and Shon rented one small house nearby their workplace and both of them were living together. By the time Rose reached their home, It’s around 1 A.M in the morning. Rose still can see Shon working on the résumés when she entered the bedroom. She scared that Shon would have health problem sooner or later as he really worked too hard. 

“Why didn’t you go to sleep earlier and do it tomorrow, dear?” Rose asked, hugging Shon from behind while putting her head on Shon’s back. 

“I will not be able to finish this by next week if I do so. Besides, I was also worried about you that you are going back alone by yourself. ” Shon turned around facing Rose while putting his hand on Rose’s cheek. 

“I am blessed enough to have you such a considerate and lovely boyfriend ” Rose leaned forward and gave Shon a sexy kiss once she finished her words. Shon kissed Rose back and they continued. Swiftly, Shon kissed Rose’s neck, breast and down to her belly and genital organ. Both of them ended having sex on the bed.  

  ************************

Hit ‘VOTE’, drop a COMMENT, and add this novel to your READING LIST If you found this story ENJOYABLE!!! By the way, please point out any grammatical error that I had made through commenting or posting on my message board! Thank You!!!  

 Next update: Chapter 3  on 2/2/2013