Chapter 5---Charlie's Party

Chapter 5- Charlie’s Party

It was a joyful day for Rose but a hectic day for Shon though it was Saturday. Shon was endeavoring to finish his work while Rose was racking her brain to figure out what should she wear for tonight’s party. Well, in fact, she was a little sad that Shon couldn’t go along with her. Apart from that, she also felt sorry that leaving Shon alone but Charlie is her good friend, so she must attend the party. 

So far, Rose had already been tested dozen of clothes and kept asking Shon whether they were nice or not. It’s female’s nature and Shon understood. 

“So what’s about this?” Rose asked, standing at the doorway of the attached bathroom in their bedroom. She wore a sexy lace white top and a hot short pink skirt. She’s hot and sexy. Guys may out of control. 

“Wow! Rose, you are so sexy! It’s pretty and tempting. You make me wanna!” Shon uttered openly, staring at Rose and nearly drooling. 

“Then, surely, you are not going to allow me to wear this to the party.” Rose blushed. 

She really like these dressess so much and she definitely would not dress like this to the party without her boyfriend’s permission. 

“Come on Rose! You know, I am open-minded, unlike my grandpa. So, if you wanted , I am not going to say no.” 

“Don’t you worry that I will follow someone back tonight?” Rose said half-jokingly. 

“I trust you, babe”

“Love you, honey!” Rose said excitingly, reentering the bathroom to take shower while Shon continued doing his work. 

After taking shower, Rose put on her finally-decided clothes, white lace top and hot short pink skirt. Rose swiftly made up and wore her pink high-heeled shoe. Later, Mary came to fetch Rose and they would together go to Charlie’s party

*****************   

Charlie is the only child of her parents and her family is belonged to upper middle class. Since Charlie is lived in flat, the party was held around the public swimming pool below the flat. Many people had reached when Rose and Mary arrived. 

“Where is Charlie? Did you see her?” Rose asked, both of them were walking around the swimming pool and looking for the protagonist of the night, Charlie. On their way, they came across and greeted to quite a lot of people whom they know but rarely talked to. The food prepared was putting at the right hand side of the swimming pool (a dozen of footsteps in between) and chairs were putting all over the place. 

“I’m trying my best.” Mary muttered. A few moments later, Rose and Mary saw Charlie who was waving at them at far away. They rapidly walking towards Charlie. 

“Oh my goodness, Charlie, you are fantastically gorgeous tonight!And wish you happy birthday.” Rose said, handing a birthday present to Charlie. 

“Thank you so much, baby” Charlie warmly embraced Rose. 

“Charlie, you looked great tonight. Happy Birthday!” Mary wished, handing a gift to Charlie. 

“Love you, girl.” Charlie thanked, giving Mary a quick kiss on her cheek. 

“But I am sorry that I can’t accompany you guys. I have to greet the other guests. Hope you guys enjoy this party and have fun.” Charlie uttered, then disappeared before them, going to greet other guests. 

After a while, the entire swimming pool area was filled with fantastic R&B music as an indication of the party was formally kicked off. “Hey, everyone, party rock tonight!!!” Charlie yelled through the microphone. People cheered.

Rose and Mary took some food and sat at somewhere around the pool to enjoy the delicious food. 

“Honestly, where did you buy your high heel? It looked great! I love it.” Mary asked, attentively looking at Rose’s shoe. 

“Don’t know...It was bought by Shon for me as my birthday gift.” Rose uttered, grinning. 

“Soooo good....what a great boyfriend! Unlike my boyfriend, damn nerdy...”

Before Mary finished talking, she saw someone waving at her and only realized it’s her long-time-no-see-secondary-school-friend. She told Rose that she got to greet with her friend. She left Rose alone. But, soon, someone unfamiliar approached her.

             _______________________To BeContinued________________________

Hit ‘VOTE’, drop a COMMENT, and add this novel to your READING LIST If you found this story ENJOYABLE!!! By the way, please point out any grammatical error that I had made through commenting or posting on my message board! Thank You!!!