Chapter 7---R&R Date

Chapter 7- R&R Date

It was already 11.00 when Rose woke up. She had slept for 9 hours. This happened because today was Sunday. She saw nobody in the bedroom when she woke up. She walked out the bedroom, went to the ground floor and found that Shon was cooking breakfast. Rose smiled merrily. 

“Have you washed your face and brushed your teeth?” Shon asked as if a mummy asking her own child when he realized that Rose had already woke up. Rose shook her head without uttering one word. 

“Then go. The breakfast will be finished when you come down again.” Shon ordered, still kept cooking. Rose nodded, grinning without saying one word. She went to upstair again to brush her teeth and wash her beautiful face. 

10 minutes later...

Rose sat at the dining table when she finished everything, waiting for Shon. She was looking her muscular boyfriend who was taking two plates of breakfast toward the dining table. 

“This is yours.” Shon said putting one plate on the table in front of Rose. 

“This is mine” He talked to herself while putting his plate on his own place. He sat down facing her girlfriend. “Eat and see how do they taste.” 

There were two sausages, one egg, and one toast in the plate. Rose used her fork piercing through one sausage and putting it into her mouth and chewing. “Ummm...Not bad. Your culinary skill has improved.” Rose praised after chewing the sausage for a while. 

“Thank to your smart teaching” Shon smiled satisfyingly. Then, he buried his head down eating his breakfast. So do Rose. 

“How was the party, last night?” Shon broke the silence. Shon had already slept when Rose reached home last night. 

“Good. The atmosphere was damn party-rocking. You missed a great party, Shon.”

“Then you must have had a great night, right?” Shon grinned.  

“Erm.” In fact, Rose was damn enjoyed in chatting with her young and attractive manager. “How about you? Manage to finish your work before tomorrow, the deadline?”

“Sure, if I work incessantly today. So, I can’t accompany you to do gym today. Sorry, dear” Doing gym on every Sunday had been one of their norms and traditions since they fell in love. 

“Never mind, honey. Working is more important. And you have to hand in your work tomorrow. I will be considered as an insane girlfriend if I insisted you to accompany today.” 

“Thank you for being so considerate.”

“But I have one demand. You must accompany me tomorrow. Having dinner as well as watching movie.” 

“Yes Madam!” Shon promised, raising one hand before his forehead as if showing salutation. 

“Good boy!” Rose replied, amused by her lovely boyfriend’s act. 

The two continued eating their breakfast. The next moment, Rose was washing the dishes while Shon was taking shower. Rose saw one text on her mobile phone after washing the dishes. 

“Hi, Rose. Rex is here. Are you free this afternoon? What about having a drink? ” The text shown. Oh my GOD, he asked me out! My attractive as well as knowledgeable manager asked me out! Rose thought. Uncontrollably, her heart was pounding. She didn’t know why. Maybe it’s her first time interacted with such a high ranking person. But how can i say ‘no’ ? He is probably going to fire me if I say ‘no’.