Chapter 8---Holy Day!

Chapter 8- Holy Day! 

Today was a holy day for Shon and Kev. A day which they could eventually take a short break after one week of shouldering heavy workloads. Luckily, Fernando, the strict manager, was satisfied with their reports. With little work, the time at work flew abnormally fast. Closing time again. As usual, Kev gave Shon a ride. 

“So, dude, what’s your plan for tonight?” Kev asked, concentrating on driving. 

“Dinner at high class restaurant follow by a fabulous movie, with Rose.”

“Absolutely not what modern people normally do. Clubbing is the best!” Kev was excited when talked about Clubbing as he was a veteran clubber. 

“Wrong. Clubbing is for those single or people like you, one-night-stand type of guy. What Rose and I do is what normal couples do.” Shon teased. 

“You know, I don’t like to have long and stable relationship with girl. I only like doing short term love.” Kev smirked. “Well, your place reached.” The car was stopped in front of Shon’s apartment. 

“Everything has its pros and cons. Neither long nor short term love is better. See you, guys! Good night.” Shon uttered, then, climbing out the car, heading toward his apartment. 

Rose was bathing while Shon entered the bedroom. So, he laid down on the bed resting and fell asleep soon. After a while, Rose finished her bath and walked out finding her lovely boyfriend was on dreamland. She didn’t wake him, keeping quiet and attentively looking at him instead. She decided to let him sleep for 15 mimutes and headed to make up herself. 

15 minutes later...

After finished preparing, she strolled toward the bed, leaned down to kiss Shon’s cheek to wake him up.

“Wake up, dear, we have to eat dinner and watch movie later. ” Rose murmured.

“Erm....I...am sorry, dear, for falling asleep.” Shon’s eyes half-opened. 

“Never mind, I know, you are exhausted and didn’t have enough sleep for the past few days. Still have time, go to bathe.” Rose grinning like an idiot.  

Shon gave Rose a heart-warming kiss and headed to bathroom. 

Shon and Rose embarked their journey after Shon was ready. 

********************

Mr. & Ms. Restaurant. Dinner. 

This restaurant is indeed a world class restaurant. Amazing decoration. Romantic lighting condition which is best suited for couple. Prominent world class chefs. In addition, violin expert was employed to play violin in the restaurant, soothing people’s mind. All waiter and waitress were elegantly dressed. 

Shon and Rose opted to sit at one table near the window. They were chatting while they were waiting for their food. 

“What should we do if we won one million dollar lottery ?” Rose asked, imagining. 

“Well. We should use the money to buy a mansion and I will marry you.” Shon uttered seriously, holding her hand. Rose blushed. “What’s your suggestion?”

“Agreed with you. And the rest of the money should be used for traveling.”

“I see, honeymoon trip. Where do you want to go for our honeymoon trip if we get married in future.”

“Dubai. One of the places that one should go once in one’s lifetime. Although the cost and expenditure for the trip is very high, It is worthwhile.” Rose joyfully suggested, wishing that she can travel there one day in future. 

“Oh I see. Excellent idea.” That’s all Shon said. In fact, he knew that he could’t even afford to pay for the trip within the continent of United States. He was guilty when thought that he didn’t even have the financial ability to bring her girlfriend to the places that she longed to go. 

One random waitress put their ordered food on their table, dragging Shon back from his thought. Then, Rose and Shon enjoyed eating their delectable food. 

******************    

After finishing their dinner, Rose and Shon went to movie theater. They decided to watch Titatic 3D, a blockbuster by James Cameron. There were 45 minutes before the movie started, so they were doing random shopping in the shopping complex. In the halfway, both of them were captured by a small competition but with a big and fantastic prize. They participated in the competition, Just Play It. The result will be announced through phone-calling next week. Both of them felt like being cheated to participate the competition. Thus, they just left the competition behind, continued shopping and eventually watching movie.          

___________________To Be Continued__________________

Hit ‘VOTE’, drop a COMMENT, and add this novel to your READING LIST If you found this story ENJOYABLE!!! By the way, please point out any grammatical error that I had made through commenting or posting on my message board! Thank You!!! 

Next Update: Chpater 9     16/3/2013 (Saturday)

 Chapter 9: It's unbelievable! (Brainstorm!)