Chapter 10---Shopping

Chapter 10- Shopping

Rose and Shon were over-joyful and couldn’t even concentrate on their works 

today as they couldn’t wait to go for shopping for new clothes which would be

 used when they go for travel. However, God is always kind and generous.

 Time moved incredibly fast like whirlwind. Closing time said hi to them again. 

Shon left the company swiftly and happily as if leaving prison, 

headed to car park, 

and drove to LOL Cafe to meet with Rose. 

When he reached the cafe, he still couldn’t see Rose,

so he picked a table near the window. 

He was reading newspaper while waiting for Rose.

 After a while, he saw Rose walked in and he signaled Rose. 

He stood up giving Rose a quick kiss on cheek and pulling the chair for Rose 

to sit when Rose reached the table. 

“How was your day at work, dear?”

“Nice day. As usual, do calculating and keying information into the computer. 

How about you?” Rose asked, gazing into Shon’s eyes. 

“Good day for me too. Interviewed twenty something people today.

 And time flew so fast and I can’t wait for shopping later. ” 

“Me too but you sounded more excited than me at shopping for clothes.” Rose teased. 

“Because I can’t to see you testing and wearing new gorgeous clothes.”

 Shon sweetly uttered, intently looking at Rose. 

Rose didn’t expect that Shon replied in that way. 

She instantly flushed.  

“So do I. Shouldn’t we order something to eat? ”

“Ohh...forgot to tell you...I have ordered already. 

Black pepper chicken chop and orange juice, suit you?” 

“Always. Thank you.” Rose smiled. 

“Well. Other than normal tee and jeans, what should we buy, shopping expert?”

“Some winter wears since winter is coming and probably there will be snowing by the time we go for travel.” Rose talked like a veteran.

“Agreed with you. I don’t think that. Copley place later?”

“Of course. We got our luck from there. An auspicious place. Besides, clothes 

and wears store at there quite nice and affordable.”

Once Rose finished her words, their food arrived, 

and then they enjoyed their decent dishes without chatting, as usual. 

*************************************************************************************

Copley Place. Boston, Massachusetts. 

Very firstly, Rose and Shon shopped for luggage first as Rose’s one

 was very old and probably broken while Shon didn’t have one. 

After looking for dozens of luggages, Rose chose a 22" pink wheeled luggage

 and Shon chose a 22" blue wheeled luggage. 

After that, they shopped for winter wears. Rose was testing a pink scarf 

and standing in front of the body length mirror. 

Yes. She loved pink, pink luggage and pink scarf.

“What do you think about this scarf, dear?” Rose asked Shon who stood behind her. 

“Suit you perfectly. But don’t you think that sole pink will be a little dull, honey?” Shon commented, putting his hands on her shoulder. 

“Really? Any recommendation? ” Rose staring at Shon through the mirror.

“I saw one just now.” Shon left and back with one pink scarf with white stripe in his hand. 

“Turn around.” Shon ordered. She turned to face him. Shon took down the sole pink 

and carefully put the pink with white stripe around her neck. Rose blushed 

and looked down when Shon was helping her. 

“Finished. What do you think about this one?” Shon said, turning Rose to face the mirror. 

“Trendy and nice. Nicer than that one.”

“Do you love it?”

“Absolutely. Wow...why don’t I realize earlier that my man have a good taste in choosing clothes?

 I picked this one. Since you picked for me, I want to pick for you as well. That’s only fair. ” Rose said happily.

“No....Problem!”

Rose opted a navy blue scarf for Shon. 

Seeing navy blue color made Rose thought of Rex Matt, her manager. She flushed suddenly. 

Shon thought that Rose blushed because of him but there was another reason.

 Shon picked the one Rose chose for him. 

Besides, Rose bought one elegant long gray winter jacket and a long pink winter boots. 

Similarly, Shon also bought one gray winter jacket and a brown winter boot . 

Eventually, they shopped for sweaters and jeans before they went home.        

______________________To Be Continued________________________

Hit ‘VOTE’, drop a COMMENT, and add this novel to your READING LIST If you found this story ENJOYABLE!!! By the way, please point out any grammatical error that I had made through commenting or posting on my message board! Thank You!!!