Chapter 9---It's unbelievable!!!

Chapter 9-It’s unbelievable!!!

Rose and Shon threw themselves into their works for the rest of the week. After work, apart of having dinner together, both of them read romance fiction together, watched romance movie together, and sometimes, they just cuddled each other the entire night and chitchatted. These are what they usually do in their free time. In the weekend, as usual, they did jogging in Saturday and gym in Sunday. 

Again, It was Monday, a fresh new week. Exactly one week after they had participated the competition ‘Just Play It’. They were barely remembered this competition as if it was just a small anecdote. 

They went home after dinner. After they got their shower, both of them laid down on their bed reading romance fiction, One Day by David Nicholls. Suddenly, Rose’s phone rang, interrupted them from continued reading, Rose quickly answered the call. 

“Hello, here is Rose.”

“Hello, here is JJ Electronic Company, I am calling to inform you a great and pleasant news.” The female staff’s voice sounded very pleasant and enthusiastic which made Rose wanted to know what is that so-called pleasant news. Rose also felt the name of the company ring a bell.

“Well, you may continue.” 

“Okay. Ms. Rose, you have won the competition, Just Play It, which was organized by our company in last week.”

“What!?” Rosed confused. When the hell did I participate this competition? Is it a crime syndicate? Still, she failed to recall that she really did participate the competition. 

“Well. Ms. Rose, you seemed forgot the fact that you have participated the competition. Let me give you some detail. You and your boyfriend, Mr. Gaston participated this game on Monday’s night in last week at Copley Place.” The staff explained patiently.

“Oh I see. How can you prove that it is real? You can be an international crime syndicate right, can’t you? ” This is Rose’s style. She didn’t easily trust people. She is sometime straightforward as well. 

“That’s pretty easy. You now can go to check your online bank account and see. I will wait you.” The staff answered confidently and calmly without getting mad at Rose.

“Well. I am going to check now.” Rose put her phone aside, walked toward her laptop and turned it on. She was still doubted.   

“Who’s calling, dear?” Shon still laying on the bed, confused at Rose’s action. 

Rose turned around facing Shon while waiting for the laptop to be fully on. “You know, that’s an absurd phone call informing us that we have won the competition, Just Play It, which we had participated last week Monday. Now, I am going to check out if it is true.”

“Oh my god, I have completely forgotten that competition. I thought it just for fun, nothing serious.”

“So do I. They just mentioned that winner will gain fabulous prize without telling what prize it is. Mysterious.” She said, sitting down in front of the laptop, fired up Google Chrome, browsed her bank account. She clicked ‘Inbox’. She saw there was one new letter received which written JJ Company mysterious surprise. Unbelievably, she clicked in to see. 

_____________________________________________________

Dear Ms. Rose

This letter is written to inform: Congratulations! You have won the competition, Just Play It which was organized by JJ Electronic Company on last week Monday in conjunction with the company’s 15th anniversary.  

The prizes for the competition are two 5 days 4 nights flight tickets to Australia. You are free to choose your travel destination as long as it is within Australia. You are free to decide when should the flight tickets be effective with the flight company too. 

Kindly go to Logan International Airport to retrieve your flight tickets by showing your IC as well as the password stated below to the travel agent. 

Password: 9922-1130-3333 (Strictly keep this to yourself without revealing it to third party). 

Hope you have a safe journey for this flight. 

From

JJ Electronic Company

_____________________________________________________ 

“OH MG GOD!!! I can’t believe that we won the competition, Dear!!!” Rose yelled, leaping up from the leather chair and looking at Shon like a five years old child. 

“Really?” Shon clambered out from the bed, quickly walked to toward the laptop, and read the letter. 

“2 flight ticket to Australia! 5 days 4 nights! Oh my god!!!” Shon screamed shockingly, hugging Rose. Both of them just couldn’t stopped jumping. Too glad to be informed. 

“Yup, dear, we can eventually go travel!!!” Rose shouted. Stopped jumping. Still hugging. Usually, they were just chitchatted about how good traveling is and places they should go but they never travel together. Rose only traveled a few times before with her family when she was still a student. On the other hand, Shon had never left USA. 

“Our first time together traveling is going to happen soon, Rose” Shon excitingly hugged and kissed Rose. 

They enjoyed in kissing. They kissed crazily, incessantly, and wildly.

Rose forgot the fact that the female staff was still waiting her on the phone.   

 To Be Continued...

Hit ‘VOTE’, drop a COMMENT, and add this novel to your READING LIST If you found this story ENJOYABLE!!! By the way, please point out any grammatical error that I had made through commenting or posting on my message board! Thank You!!! 

 Next update: 23/3/2013 Saturday. Chapter 10, Shopping and Planning