Hikaru/Hyuga

"Haah, Hikaru!" Hyuga whines, quiet (and some not-so-quiet) gasps escaping his lips and filling the air.

Hikaru grunts, continuing to grind against Hyuga roughly. He has his face buried in his younger brother's neck, inhaling his scent.

"You smell amazing, Hyuga. You feel amazing. I can't get enough," he says through his panting, his grip on Hyuga's wrists tightening.

His wrists are stinging from the pressure of Hikaru pinning him against the bed, but it only adds to the pleasure soaring through his body.

"Zoom, zoom!" Hyuga whispers, jutting his hips up, trying to match Hikaru's movements.

Hikaru presses open-mouthed kisses along Hyuga's neck as he begins thrusting his hips harder against Hyuga's, gaining a loud cry. Although they're both fully clothed, Hikaru can still feel the hardness of Hyuga's cock, and it fills him with an overwhelming feeling of desperation.

"Hyuga- " he grunts, kissing along his brother's collarbone- "please, make more noise for me." He doesn't give Hyuga any time to react before biting down roughly.

"Ah!" Hyuga screams, face flushed with embarrassment. "H-Hikaru, that hurt!"

Kissing along the bite mark, Hikaru whimpers. "Just like that, Hyuga. You're so pretty when you scream. Do it again." He tilts his head to another part of Hyuga's neck, biting again.

"Hikaru! St-stop!" A few tears roll down Hyuga's cheeks as he arches his back, trying to tilt his head away.

Hikaru's thrusts become harsher as he comes, grunting against Hyuga's neck. There's a few seconds before Hikaru pulls away, rubbing at the bite mark with a gentle hand. Hyuga is desperately trying to control his blush when the feeling of a hand wrapping around his cock snaps him out of it.

"Look at you. You're so pretty when you're flushed red, dripping with sweat," Hikaru mumbles against Hyuga's ear, his hand picking up its speed, "all because of me, right? You're gonna come, all thanks to your older brother?"

"Y-yes!"

"Then do it. Come for me."

Hyuga does as he's told, squirming around desperately while holding onto the bedsheets with clenched fists. The ropes of come land on Hikaru's hand, and he licks them off, looking Hyuga in the eye as he does so.

"Are you okay?" Hikaru asks, rubbing his thumb against the bite marks he left, which were now turning a purple-ish color. "Did I go too far?"

Hyuga shakes his head, trying to catch his breath. "N-no, I'm okay. That was super, super nice."

Hikaru nods with a smile, pulling Hyuga into a gentle hug. "Zoom zoom, right?"

"Yeah, zoom zoom."