Ranzo/Bel

Bel is tiny.

That was the first thing most people noticed, and Ranzo was no different. The only real difference was that Ranzo loved that about him. While most people made fun of his height, Ranzo admired it. He thought it made him cute.

And Bel's cute in so many other ways, too. The way his tiny hands ball up into fists when he's angry and make grabby hands whenever he sees a cookie, the way they wrap around water bottles that he puts his pouty lips on and drinks from, leaving his lips shining...

Next to Ranzo, Bel was about as tall as his waist. Whenever he stood next to him, Ranzo couldn't help but think about how Bel could probably suck him off standing up. He spent most nights wondering how Bel would look doing it. With that tiny mouth of his, he'd probably be gagging before he even got half of Ranzo's cock in his mouth, drool dripping down his chin. Bel would probably cry, and although Ranzo would try to wipe the tears away, Bel would be as stubborn as always and swat away his hands.

Bel would make up for his inability to take Ranzo's full length by using his hands. His already small hands would somehow look even smaller on his cock, pumping in a way he hopes Ranzo likes. His face would be crimson red, humiliated by the fact that The Dark Prince was doing something so lewd. But still, he'd keep going. After all, The Dark Prince never backs away from a challenge.

When Ranzo comes, he'd only get a drop of it in Bel's mouth before pulling away. He'd let the ropes of come fall onto Bel's face instead, covering as much of his face as he could. Bel would look beautiful. Still, Bel would likely end up screaming at Ranzo, probably complaining about some getting in his hair or cape or something. Ranzo isn't cruel, though. He'd clean up any of his mess by licking it off Bel's face and kissing it into the smaller boy's mouth.

Ranzo thinks about fucking him, too. His favorite scenario is one where he bends him over his workshop table. Bel's feet wouldn't even touch the floor. Ranzo would hold Bel by the hips, fingertips nearly touching. Then he'd start pushing into him, slowly, gently, lovingly. Bel would sob and whimper at every movement, knuckles turning white from his grip on the table. Ranzo would understand. He wouldn't care about fucking Bel senseless- not yet, anyways.

For their first few times, Ranzo would lean over Bel, pressing light kisses to the back of his neck. He'd stroke his back and only push his cock further inside when Bel had adjusted. He'd watch his cock disappear inside of Bel, feeling the tight warmth of his insides. If he flipped Bel around, he'd probably be able to see it bulging in his stomach. He'd have to try it one day, maybe even press down on it just to see Bel squirm.

Eventually, Ranzo would fill Bel's small body with his come. He would hold him close, trying to stuff him as much as possible. Then he'd pull out, watching the come drip from his ass and down his leg and onto the floor. Again, he'd be the one to clean him, tenderly carrying him to the shower. Ranzo would have to wash him himself. Bel would probably be in pain for weeks, having been so stretched out. And every time he limped, Ranzo would be reminded of the moment they shared.

Every night, the same fantasies run through Ranzo's mind as he touches himself. One day he'd make them a reality.