Hyuga/Bel/Hikaru

"Who am I?"

"Hyuga, of course!"

"Wrong." Hikaru yanks Bel towards him, forcing the entirety of his cock down his throat.

Bel gags violently, eyes welling up with tears. Hikaru holds him in place for only a second before letting him go. Bel pulls away, turning his head to the side and coughing. His body trembles, chest heaving as he takes deep breaths. He wipes the drool dripping down his chin and rubs it off on the bedsheets instead.

"Hyuga, get behind him."

"Okay!" Hyuga grins widely. He shifts to sit behind Bel as instructed. His eyes travel down Bel's small body and the slight curve of his hips before stopping at his thighs. They looked so soft.

He doesn't think twice about grabbing them. Bel, on all fours, yelps and turns back to glare at Hyuga. They're all completely naked, giving Bel a good view of Hyuga's tiny erection. His hands squeeze Bel's thighs, nearly wrapping around them completely. If it were Hikaru doing this, they definitely would. A chill runs down his spine as he watches Hyuga lean forward, kissing along Bel's inner thigh, teasingly close to his own neglected cock.

"What do you think you're doing, Hikaru?!" Bel shouts, still facing Hyuga.

Hyuga's head shoots up, his hold on Bel's thighs tightening. His face turns red, practically steaming as he grumbles.

"I'm Hyuga!"

Bel freezes. How could he have messed it up again? He turns his head to face Hyuga- no, Hikaru- again, looking up at him pleadingly.

Hikaru sighs and shakes his head. Running a hand through Bel's hair, he thinks. Bel mentally prepares himself to have a cock shoved down his throat again.

"Hyuga," Hikaru starts, "you wanna fuck Bel?"

"What?!"

The sound of Hyuga's giggles fills his ears, and the next thing he knows, Hyuga's hands are on his hips and his cock is in his ass. Bel falls forward, sobbing at the intrusion. His cheek is pressed against Hikaru's front, which has only made things worse, because now Hikaru's cock is right in front of his face.

Hyuga yanks Bel back by the hips, thrusting into him relentlessly. The force of his thrusts pushes Bel closer to Hikaru, lips grazing his cock each time.

"Now." Hikaru takes a hold of Bel's face, tilting it up to face him. His eyes are glossy and filled with tears, his mouth hanging open as he whines. "Who am I?"

It's Hikaru. Still, he whispers, "Hyuga."

Hikaru smiles, but Bel wouldn't know. He can't see a thing through the tears streaming down his cheeks. Hyuga is oblivious, cramming himself into Bel completely and stopping, leaving Bel with his face firmly against Hikaru's cock.

"Are you kidding me?!" He shouts again. He grabs a fistful of Bel's hair and shoves him against Hikaru's cock, rubbing his face into it. "Hikaru, show him! Show him that I'm Hyuga!"

"Hyuga." Hikaru chuckles softly. He places a hand behind Hyuga's neck and pulls him closer, leaning in himself. Bel is sandwiched between them as they kiss, Hyuga still fully inside of him and his face against Hikaru's abdomen. He can smell the mix of sweat and saliva on his cock. They finally pull away from each other, and Bel can breathe again. Hikaru strokes the half-sun on Hyuga's cheek. "He already knows."

Hyuga scrunches his face. "Then why did he call you my name?"

"Because." Hikaru puts his attention on Bel again, holding his cock and running it against his small lips. "He likes being treated like this."

"That's not-!" He doesn't get the chance to deny it. Hikaru's cock is back in his mouth, this time staying. Hyuga gets back to his own thrusting too, and Bel really feels more like a toy at this point. He can't imagine how ridiculous this looks, being passed back and forth between which cock he had buried inside him.

Fuck, he feels like a ping-pong ball!

His arms give out. They flail to the closest thing he can grab, being Hikaru's legs. He can feel the bed dip a little when Hyuga scoots closer to him, to keep fucking him as much as he can. It's not nearly as bad as the way Hikaru shoves his cock past his throat with each thrust. There's not even enough space for him to gag- he can't do anything but cry.

"Hikaru, can I come in him?" Hyuga asks breathlessly. Bel's skin is littered with bruises now, in the shape of Hyuga's fingertips. That boy had a stronger grip than you'd think.

Hikaru nods. "Don't let him forget your name ever again."

Gasping, Hyuga presses his weight on top of Bel. It nearly topples them. Hyuga presses open-mouthed kisses against Bel's shoulder, holding him close until he's released all of the come he had to offer inside of him.

Bel shudders. Hikaru pulls away from him and holds Bel's face up while he strokes himself at a furious pace. Hazily, Bel looks up at Hikaru just in time to see his expression change before he comes. Then Bel has to close his eyes. Still, he feels the way it lands on him, jumping up to his forehead and his cheek and he's certain Hikaru purposely aimed it onto his lips, the last spurts landing on the bedsheets.

Upon opening his eyes, he sees Hikaru and Hyuga both laying on their backs, panting heavily.

"Hah..." Bel starts, ready to make a snarky comment, only for his arms to give out again. He falls on his face before he rolls onto his back alongside them. Licking his lips, he can tell some of the come was smudged on the bed, but it's still there. He grins. "The Dark Prince was the last one standing!"

Growling, Hyuga shoots up again. "How can you still act so tough after what just happened?!"

"Simple, because I'm The Dark Prince!"

"And who is he?" Hikaru turns his head to look Bel in the eyes. It makes Bel's stomach swirl.

Bel crosses his arms over his chest. "He's Hyuga Hizashi, of course."

"I already told you, I'm-" he blinks. "Wait, did you..?"

"Looks like he finally got it right." Moving to lean his head on his palm, Hikaru smirks. "I think he deserves a reward."

Nodding, Hyuga curls up to Bel's side. He can't be more than a few inches taller than him, but Bel still feels completely engulfed by his body. A hand flies to his face and turns his head, and then Hyuga kisses him. Bel doesn't know how he keeps getting caught off guard like this. He holds Hyuga's wrist, frozen in place. The realization that he was just fucked before he even had his first kiss and now his first kiss is being taken hits hard.

Only seconds pass before he's moving again. Hyuga reaches down to Bel's cock, pressing his index finger against it.

Bel comes immediately.

His hips lift off of the bed, his body squirming in every direction as the pleasure soars through him. Hyuga watches with wide eyes, muttering a soft "woah."

As Bel falls back to the bed, Hikaru and Hyuga share a knowing glance.

That's another blader they can cross off the list.