Aiger/Hikaru

The boy idolized him. That's all he needed.

Aiger didn't make a habit out of fucking his fans, but something about Hikaru was irresistible. The hitch in his breath when Aiger initially placed a hand on his thigh, Hyuga on a branch only one or two feet away, is what convinced him.

Now, on Aiger's bed, Hikaru thrust up into his fist. Aiger snaked his other hand behind Hikaru's head to pull him into a tender kiss.

"You're doing great," Aiger muttered against his lips. Despite his eagerness, Aiger could sense his nervousness. Hikaru had clearly never been jerked off before. He'd be more surprised if he had been. "How's it feel?"

Hikaru opened his mouth to speak, but could only let out a whimper. He currently had one hand tangled in the bedsheets, the other hand moving from Aiger's back to his hair then to his waist then his back again.

"Good!" Aiger let out a chuckle as he picked up the pace, twisting his wrist skillfully each time he went up Hikaru's length.

The room was warm, which only increased the amount of sweat beading down Hikaru's forehead. His mouth hung open, panting for air desperately. The feeling of Aiger, his idol,- someone he had always dreamed of meeting and only in the security of a locked bathroom fantasized about being fucked by- actually touching him quickly became overwhelming.

Hikaru's eyes fluttered open to meet Aiger's gaze. He let out another whimper, eyebrows furrowing and his eyes communicating something he couldn't verbalize.

Of course, Aiger recognized it. "Come for me, Hikaru. Give it all you've got."

With Aiger's approval, Hikaru gasped as his hips twitched. Ropes of come shot out of Hikaru's cock, landing on Aiger's hand as well as his shirt. Aiger continued his hand movement until Hikaru stopped squirming.

Aiger lifted his hand to his mouth, flicking his tongue out to taste some. It was fairly salty, but not the worst he's tasted. "Not bad, Hikaru! Now, who's the best blader in the world?"

"You are, Aiger," Hikaru breathed out, still trying to wrap his mind around what just happened. "You are."