Daigo/Ryota

"Do you think I'm ugly?"

The question took Daigo by surprise. "No, of course not." He stood up from the chair he was on and walked over to his younger brother's hospital bed. He took his hand carefully, as if he were fragile. Ryota's frown turned into a pout at the sight of it. "Why would you ask that?"

"Ever since my sickness got bad again, you haven't been treating me like you used to," Ryota says, looking at a painting hanging on the wall, trying hard not to make eye contact with Daigo. It'd only make him nervous. "We used to spend so much time together. Now you're always with your beyclub. Even when you are here, you never do anything with me."

"I do puppet shows with you."

"Yeah, but you never even touch me, Daigo!" Ryota pulls his hand away from Daigo's and crosses his arms. "You treat me like a baby. You won't even kiss me anymore."

He's right. Daigo knows he's been physically distant from Ryota as of late. With Ryota's condition, Daigo had gotten more cautious of how he touches him, afraid that somehow his touch would worsen Ryota's already poor immune system. He thought about kissing him all the time, holding him close to cherish the moments they have together because he doesn't know how many more they'll have. The thought makes Daigo's throat tighten, his heart pounding. He doesn't want his selfish desires to be the reason he never sees his younger brother again.

"I didn't want to hurt you." Daigo reaches out to hold Ryota's face, turning his head so he'd look at him. "But I guess I already did."

Ryota sniffs loudly. Daigo was the only person who had always been by his side. When their parents were too busy to keep him company in the hospital, Daigo was always there. He didn't care about the fact that he didn't have any friends, because he had Daigo. He wanted to be Daigo's number one priority for the rest of the life. He knew that Daigo would choose him over anybody else any day, but it didn't feel like it.

"I could never think you're ugly. You're my little brother, you'll always be the cutest person I know." Daigo presses a soft kiss to Ryota's nose that makes him giggle. "I love you more than anything. That's why I'm afraid to hurt you."

"But you could never hurt me!" Ryota raises his voice, moving to sit up on his knees. He undoes some of the buttons on his shirt as he speaks. "I'm strong, Daigo! Ken taught me that I can handle anything, so I want to show you that I can, too! I want you to kiss me like you used to, when I was better! And touch me like you used to, too! I can still do everything we did before!"

Once Ryota has successfully undone all of his buttons, Daigo moves forward. His hands rest on the smaller boy's waist. He leans his head between Ryota's neck and shoulder, inhaling his scent. He smelled like medical supplies instead of the sweet tangerine he was used to. His fingers tighten around his waist possessively, holding firmly onto his soft skin.

"Okay, we can do it," Daigo says, already pressing kisses along his neck. Visitor hours end in about thirty minutes. It's not as much time as he'd like, but he's sure it's enough to make them both more than happy. "If something feels off, you tell me, alright?"

Ryota nods eagerly, arms snaking behind Daigo's neck when the kisses move down to a rosy pink nipple. Daigo takes it into his mouth, flicking his tongue against it the way he knows makes Ryota squirm. He lowers one hand to palm at Ryota's small length through the thin fabric of the hospital pants.

"Daigo..." Ryota whines, fidgeting with the collar of Daigo's jacket. "You still haven't kissed me."

Daigo lifts his head and presses their lips together firmly. Ryota opens his mouth against his, tongue darting out to find Daigo's. Daigo simply holds his tongue out, allowing Ryota to lick and suck on it. The way he likes. Over the years they've been doing this, they've both identified what the other enjoys, and always do their best to fulfill the other's desires.

Remembering the time limit they were on, Daigo moves his hands to Ryota's waistband. He pulls the younger boy's pants and underwear down to his thighs, exposing his small cock. He uses his thumb and index finger to stroke it, devouring every whimper and breathy sigh through their kiss.

Ryota's hands tighten around Daigo's neck, pulling him even closer. He clutches handfuls of Daigo's jacket. His head falls back as he no longer has enough energy to maintain the kiss, only managing to pant and occasionally whisper Daigo's name. Daigo makes up for it by kissing along Ryota's small neck again, nibbling on his collarbone. If he weren't in the hospital, Daigo would've loved marking him up again. He'd have to do it as soon as he got out; Ryota just doesn't look the same without the affectionate hickeys Daigo loves to give him.

His little brother never lasts very long, but it comes in handy in times like this where they don't have much time. Ryota's legs tremble while he whines. His mouth hangs open and his hips twitch upwards. He dry comes, still not old enough to come like Daigo does. He'll catch up one day, and Daigo will be there to see it.

"Okay..." Ryota pauses, trying to steady his breathing and rapidly beating heart. "Your turn."

"My turn," Daigo repeats, already unbuckling his belt. It doesn't take long for him to get it off. Ryota leans forward to help with his pants, knowing exactly how to undo his button and pull down the zipper. He pulls Daigo's pants and boxers down at the same time, gasping when his cock springs up, fully hard. "See? Helping you come got me excited. You really had nothing to worry about."

Ryota blushes at the words, giggling as he reaches out to grab Daigo's cock with one hand. Daigo wasn't especially impressive, considering puberty had only started changing things about a month ago, but to Ryota, he was huge. After all, the only dicks he'd ever seen were his older brother's and his own. He always notices when it grows. It makes his hand look smaller and it takes just a second longer to stroke the full length.

He's a little bummed out that they hadn't started earlier on in the visit. He wanted to know what it'd feel like in his mouth, since last time they did that it nearly made him gag. Plus, he missed the taste of his come. Licking it off of his hands isn't the same, but it'd suffice. Especially now that he knows Daigo isn't losing interest in him. Maybe next time he visits they'd get to do it. Unless Ken is there too, of course. He loves spending time with Ken, but the time he spends with his big brother is different.

Daigo reaches down to grab Ryota's thighs, admiring how soft they are. He groans and his fingers dig into them harder. He really, really wishes he could stick his dick between those legs and fuck his thighs until he comes on Ryota's stomach. But that'd have to wait for another time. For now, he focused on the feeling of Ryota's soft hand on his cock. The way he moved his hand with so much confidence made Daigo know he taught him well. He knew exactly how Daigo liked it and only ever wanted to pleasure him. The reason they're doing it now is because Ryota wanted Daigo to want him that much. It was perfect.

"Ryota," Daigo whispers. "I'm gonna come, okay? Don't let any get on the bed or your clothes."

Ryota nods, holding his other hand in front of Daigo's cock as a shield. When Daigo comes, his nails press into Ryota's thighs a little too harshly, making him wince. Ryota is able to collect the come in his hand and licks it off while Daigo focuses on pulling his pants back on. Daigo helps Ryota get dressed while Ryota continues sucking on his hand, trying to enjoy the salty flavor of his big brother's come to the fullest extent. That is, when Daigo makes him put hand sanitizer on to get rid of the smell.

The nurse shows up not long after to tell Daigo it's time to go home. He thanks her and waits for her to leave before he presses a tender kiss to Ryota's lips. He hopes he'll never forget his beauty again.