3

In Nanyanghoufu, news of the Peony Garden has always been the fastest.

After the fact that Tang Cheng left the two mothers sent by Mrs. Zhenguo soon came out, everyone in the Nanyang Hou Mansion was incredible. It seems that Miss Fourth should be the child of Wen Shizi, who secretly wanted to see Those Tang Cheng continued to die were disappointed.

It's just a little bit...a little bit...

this coral is too weak.

Mrs. Zhang of Nanyang Hou, who lives in the main courtyard, listened to his confidant Mother Chen's report to the Peony Garden. Regarding Tang Cheng's behavior of leaving behind two mothers without permission from her head wife, her expression remained unchanged. For a moment, Zhang would still be angry and unwilling to do so earlier, but later wanted to open it. A girl without a mother, still a concubine, can't threaten her status as a pair of children. Sooner or later, she will get married. Why bother, Hou Ye Just pet it.

Therefore, in addition to not observing Hou Ye's instructions, Zhang made Tang Chengji a prostitute under his name, and closed his eyes at Tang Cheng's every move. Her actions made Hou Ye very satisfied. Sons and daughters, it is an unexpected joy.

Zhang is a wise man, and since then, he has followed Hou's wishes, and even more does not care about Tang Cheng, she never embarrassed what she wants, even the servants of Peony Garden let Tang Cheng choose by herself.

The hatred of everyone in the backyard of the mansion was concentrated on Tang Cheng, and even secretly helped her block many calculations, making Tang Cheng a dazzling target.

When attending the wife's party, Zhang was still very helplessly'complaining', but Madam Hou was not able to discipline a concubine. Everyone sympathized with the wife of Nanyang Hou, Zhang.

Nobody in the capital now knows that Nanyang Hou spoils a savage and willful concubine to heaven.

On the side, Tang Xin listened to his mother's confidant talking about the Fourth Sister, and the plot in the book could not help appearing in his mind. The fourth sister was just a miserable cannon fodder by the rebirth heroine.

Obviously he grabbed a good hand, and there was a grandfather Hou who spoiled her, but he just died. He didn't end well in two lifetimes. The heroine of this life was reborn and the end was even more miserable.

Not to mention the fourth sister, the original owner of her body later embarked on the path of being an enemy of the heroine. The husband who married was an infatuated male partner who wanted to be born again, and helped the heroine torture her, and her fate was not much better. .

Fortunately, she was wearing it at the right time, and she has not yet matched the rebirth heroine and the infatuated man.

She wanted to be low-key into the ancient times, but she didn't want to be low-key to marry the rebirth daughter's husband who was mediocre except for her family background.

Tang Xin pursed his lips.

When she first read the revenge of the heroine's rebirth, she liked the Wen Shizi in the book very much.

In the book, the fourth sister knocked out Wen Shizi's child under the instigation of her host maid, Shanhu. This was the beginning of her tragic fate. It would be fine if she was wearing the fourth sister.

Wen Shizi is a man of male god level.

I really don't know what the author thinks. In order to make readers share the same hatred, such a plot was specially arranged. When she first read the book, she wished that Tang Cheng, who had defiled her male god, was killed by the rebirth heroine earlier.