141-end

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 141:

Wen Huai'an criticized Mr. Yi, a foreigner who had been unruly towards Tang Cheng, and changed his face to live in the mansion.

A sense of crisis arose in his heart.

Tang Cheng did not notice the vague smell of jealousy in his words. Hearing Wen Huai'an mentioning Master Yi, he suddenly thought that Wen Huai'an had returned, but the pigeons who had been flying pigeons for them did not come back. Tang Cheng looked directly at Wen Huai'an and asked. Said: "

Where is the carrier pigeon?" Is Tang Tang changing the subject?

Why?

Could it be possible that Tang Tang

squinted at that young man... Wen Huai'an squinted, his slender fingers paused and then continued to stroke Tang Cheng's abdomen, calmly following her words and replied: "The homing pigeon should be in the pigeon loft. Or did you write the letter?"

"Yes, it's been a few days since you've been flying away, you've all come back, and the pigeon hasn't come back yet." Tang Cheng looked depressed.

Wen Huaian was surprised.

"I haven't received your flying pigeon biography."

Tang Cheng was stunned, and reached out and clicked on his chest: "Impossible, Wen Huai'an, you said the pigeon won't be beaten and eaten!"

Tang Chengyue The more I think this is the case, the pigeons that have undergone special training generally don't get lost, and the most likely it is that they are eaten by someone.

"Flying pigeons are not reliable at all. The well-trained and fed pigeons give people stewed soup, and the loss is big, and the loss is big."

Tang Cheng thought of the beautiful and vigorous homing pigeon being stewed into pigeon soup, and couldn't bear it. After a cry, he hugged Wen Huai'an's arm, and squatted on his body.

Wen Huaian twitched the corners of her mouth, stretched out her hands to embrace her slender waist, and comforted: "It may not be stewed by others, maybe the pigeon has lost its way or encountered natural enemies."

This is not impossible.

Wen Huaian felt that the possibility of encountering natural enemies was the greatest.

Tang Cheng said dullly: "...Anyway, it's all bad luck!"

Wen Huai'an: "..."

Seeing Tang Cheng's unhappy appearance, what he can do can only comfort her.

Tang Cheng's emotions came and went quickly, and quickly recovered. He remembered that the matter of Master Yi had not been told to Wen Huaian, even if Wen Huaian had heard something, it would definitely not be exhaustive, so Tang Cheng was proud and proud of it. She grabbed the handle of Master Yi and told him about Liu Jintong in a big drama with him.

"That's how it happened. To be honest, I only gave beauties to the Seventh Prince. I didn't disturb Liu Jintong's wedding on the spot. I have been merciful."

Tang Cheng finished speaking and snorted softly.

It's just sending the beauties. This is a normal operation. She didn't step on the royal face. No, it's been several days since the Seventh Prince's wedding. Even Grandpa Hou was impeached by Yu Shi. The emperor didn't respond, and now she gave it back to Tang. Xin a wave of rewards.