76-80

Chapter 76:

As soon as he stepped into Nanyang Hou's Mansion, Wen Huaian felt that the atmosphere of the Hou Mansion was strange, and people looked at him with a hint of sympathy in their respectful eyes.

Wen Huaian's eyes flickered slightly.

Tang Cheng chuckled inwardly, Father Hou was preparing to settle accounts after the autumn.

Before getting married, Wen Huai'an was the eldest son of Zhen Guo Gongfu. After getting married, Wen Huai'an was the son-in-law. Of course he is not polite to him.

I want to come to Grandpa Hou to wait for this day for a long time.

Tang Cheng was happy and ready to watch the show.

Xiao Si leads the way, and Wen Huai'an is quite familiar with Nanyang Hou's Mansion. This way is clearly not to the main courtyard, but to the martial arts field.

Wen Huaian: "..."

He suddenly remembered that Tang Cheng had asked him about martial arts, and his heart suddenly became clear.

It seems that the father-in-law is preparing to settle accounts after autumn.

Wen Huaian twitched the corners of his mouth.

Fortunately, he never slackens in martial arts, but his father-in-law's face still needs to be given to Wen Huai'an. He looked back at Tang Cheng who was gloating and laughed secretly.

The usual lively martial arts training ground was quiet, Nanyanghou sat in a chair slowly drinking tea, and ten guards with serious expressions and calm aura were waiting.

The young man took the person to the martial arts ground, glanced sympathetically at his uncle, and then retired respectfully.

Wen Huaian raised his eyebrows slightly when he saw that the huge martial arts training ground had only his father-in-law and ten guards with martial arts skills.

The battle is huge.

"Tang Cheng, my father-in-law won't let me fight those guards, right?"

"Yes, Dad deliberately took leave to entertain you on the day I return home. Are you very touched?"

Tang Cheng smiled and patted Wen Huaian on the shoulder. , Gave him a look of care.

Anyway, Grandpa Hou had a sense of measure, she just watched the excitement.

Wen Huai'an twitched the corners of his mouth, who had received a positive reply from Tang Cheng.

The father-in-law really valued his son-in-law, and even specially asked for leave to entertain him.

"My father-in-law attaches so much importance to me, I feel very honored." The

two came to Nanyang Hou together with the maid.

"You are here."

"Cheng'er, come and sit here."

Nanyang Hou put down the tea cup and smiled at Tang Cheng. Tang Cheng happily sat next to Father Hou when he heard Father Hou's words.

"Father, I haven't seen you for three days, I miss you."

Nanyang Hou took a closer look at the complexion of his baby girl. Well, it's not bad. It seems that he has not been wronged in the Zhenguo Mansion.