131-140

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 131:

Since taking Dabao to Zhuangzi to hunt and soak in the hot springs, Tang Cheng seems to have liberated his nature at once. The waves are flying. Today I will go to enjoy the flowers, and tomorrow I will go hunting. He will also come to see the injustices and draw his sword for help. Shengshui rises, and stays at the hot gossip in the capital every day, enviously going to marry a daughter.

They are all married, so why is the gap so big?

Take a look at Tang Si. Although there are in-laws on the top, there is no such thing. As soon as she gets married to the government of Zhenguo, she is the master of the house, and she has the final say in the backyard of the government of the country.

There is no concubine and concubine to add to the block, and no one cares about every day.

It's so popular that the more I think about it, the more I am jealous and jealous of Tang Si, my eyes are red with envy and jealousy.

Tang Cheng reaped a large wave of hatred as soon as he got out of the wave.

Liu Jintong had lingering fears about the Queen Mother being condemned by God, and knew that Nanyang Hou was monitoring her, so she resisted not attacking Tang Cheng, and watched Tang Cheng go around.

Tang Cheng had too much fun, and for a while, he forgot Wen Huaian, who was waiting for her to pass on the book from the border.

Seeing that this is not enough, Tang Si was a two-body man not only wandering on his own, but also with his four-month-old grandchildren. He was frightened and worried when he heard the reports from his subordinates. But he is a father-in-law who is not easy to manage his daughter-in-law, and the border war is about to start. He was so busy that he rarely sent a letter to his son urging him to return to Beijing after delivering the grain and grass. Not only that, he Also deliberately stopped Nanyanghou, who had just come to the dynasty.

Nanyanghou stopped and looked at the Lord Zhen Guo raising his eyebrows and asked: "My Lord

Guo has something?" The Lord Zhen Guo glanced at the minister who slowed down and quietly pricked his ears, and coughed slightly: "Nanyanghou, we are here. Go

ahead and say it." After all, it's a family affair, so it's not easy to spread it out.

Nanyang Hou responded, and the two walked to a place where no one was there to talk.

"Ahem, Nanyanghou, I have something to trouble you, but Tang Si has been too busy lately. How can you let her take a good rest?"

The Lord Zhen Guo had a headache when he talked about having fun and not thinking about Shu Tang Cheng recently.

The corner of Nanyang Hou's mouth twitched.

He thought that Lord Zhen Guo was looking for him for border affairs, but he did not expect it to be for his daughter.

Although Zhenguo's words are euphemistic, Nanyanghou is a smart person, so he can't understand the underlying meaning of Zhenguo's words.

Nanyanghou was a little embarrassed when he thought of her daughter's recent disturbances. He coughed and nodded solemnly: "Cheng'er is indeed too busy. I will talk to her and let her have a good rest."