36-40

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 36:

After receiving the letter from the Xie family, the wife of Zhen Guogong, Min clan eagerly looked forward to Xie Xuening's arrival in Beijing, and sent someone to wait at the gate of the city.

After visiting the capital yesterday, Tang Cheng stayed in the mansion to read the notebooks of talented scholars and beautiful ladies.

The four maids breathed a sigh of relief.

Thankfully, the young lady is finally out of the house today!

"This plot idea, then it very well, is that these poems to see people's heads hurt, do not you say something nice, why do you want to pull poem pair!"

Tang Cheng ever more faint, the original owners ignorant and incompetent, unreasonable poetry, Tang Cheng core Here is a future man from the interstellar empire, who knows nothing about ancient poetry.

She knows that the poems in the script for talented scholars and beautiful ladies are not only used to praise the beautiful woman, but also to express love, to express thoughts or sorrow.

She could also understand the meaning of the script and the context, but she really stared at these poems.

The corners of the four maids twitched: "..."

"Miss, the story of a gifted scholar and a beautiful lady is written in the book of gifted scholars and beautiful ladies. A gifted scholar does not know how to chant poems and make poetry, nor can he be called piano, chess, calligraphy and calligraphy. For a talented person?"

"If a talented person doesn't drag poetry or make a pair, none of these words will be sold, and no one will read them."

Pearl's words hit the nail on the head.

Tang Cheng put down the script in grief and looked depressed. This is already the fifth one.

"Do you think I should find a gentleman to learn poetry and poetry?"

Tang Cheng looked at the four maids.

Pearl: "..." It

's a good thing for the young lady to be progressive, but...

she looked at the young lady with sympathy.

"Miss, even if

you want to ask your husband to teach, no one wants to come." "Why don't you want to come?" Tang Cheng frowned.

"Miss, have you forgotten that every time a gentleman came, did you let someone splash the manure in the hut, and then no gentleman was willing to teach you."

Zhenzhu endured the misery of those gentlemen Can't help shaking, it's terrible.

In the end, Master Hou paid a lot of money and it was rare to train the young lady, but later the young lady still followed the gourd painting and used the method of splashing dung water to catch him.

Finally, the reputation stinks.

All the gentlemen have heard of going to Nanyang Houfu to teach Miss Tang Si.

Tang Cheng: "..."

That is the original owner's pot!

Tang Cheng flipped through his memories, and finally found out about Mr. splashing with dung water.