51-60

Chapter 51:

Beijing Suburb Racecourse is the place where the children of the nobles in Beijing most often gather for horse racing and have fun.

When someone plays horse racing, there is an audience.

It is said that most of these audience members are the daughters of famous ladies and families, and there are also women who do not let the bearded women go off to play horse racing.

Tang Cheng was looking forward to such a lively occasion full of young men and women. She specially asked Pearl to prepare two sets of bright red riding outfits for emergencies.

The low-key and gorgeous carriage swaggered through the market all the way.

The handsome Wen Huaian wore a black tight-fitting attire, and rode a black horse guarding the carriage, attracting the amazing eyes of many women on both sides of the street.

Who didn't know that the man in the carriage guarded by Wen Shizi was Miss Tang Si.

I really don't know what Wen Shizi liked Tang Si in the end.

It was the child who had been pregnant with Wen Shizi by Good Fortune, and this mindless Tang Si also had an abortion.

They were sour in their hearts.

The carriage went out of the city gate, and the road became wider. From time to time, carriages passed by, and some gorgeously dressed young masters rode their horses to overtake them.

Those who are in a good relationship greeted Wen Huai'an, and some even joked and winked.

"Wen Shizi, let's take the first step, and don't disturb you and Miss Tang Si."

"Haha!"

After speaking, there was a burst of laughter and went away.

Tang Cheng lifted the driving curtain and couldn't help but laugh when they saw their distant backs. He turned his head to look at Wen Huaian who was riding the horse forward, and his eyes floated to his figure unconsciously.

She found that Wen Huaian's figure didn't seem to be as weak as she had imagined, on the contrary, it was quite good.

It's a natural hanger.

If you work hard, your body will be more perfect, maybe you have abdominal muscles.

Tang Cheng thought in a mess, but didn't move his eyes away from Wen Huaian.

The horse's Wen Huai'an had long noticed the look in Tang Cheng's eyes from time to time, secretly cheering, and the corners of his mouth were raised unconsciously. It is worthwhile that he deliberately wore a tight-fitting outfit to show his good figure.

Sure enough, it attracted Tang Cheng's eyes.

Wen Huai'an felt distressed when he thought that his son in the Guogong Mansion had to rely on face and figure to raise Tang Cheng's eyes, and to keep an eye on others so that she would not like other men.

The racecourse on the outskirts of Beijing was built on a hill, not far from the city gate, and arrived in two quarters of an hour.

After Tang Cheng showed the invitation letter, he took the maid-in-law guard and Wen Huaian into the racecourse.

Wen Huaian had never been to a racecourse before in poor health. Like Tang Cheng, it was the first time.

The racecourse is very lively.