41-50

Chapter 41

Tang Cheng felt that Liu Jintong had a plan, so talking to her was rather choking, but she could not bear it.

Really boring.

She is boring, but she doesn't want to associate with someone with ulterior motives.

Tang Chengyi was dispirited.

"Miss Liu, are you okay? If it's okay, I'll take a nap." The

four maids: "..."

Miss has a strong sense of seeing off guests.

But they don't like this Miss Liu, they always feel that she is uneasy and kind.

Liu Jintong looked at Tang Cheng's unconcealed impatience between her eyebrows, and her heart squashed. After only a few words, she changed her face. No wonder this Tang Cheng is alone. If you want to use her, you must first endure her bad temper. , It is estimated that no one can stand her fickle temperament.

The most important thing is that there is also a Nanyanghou who protects shortcomings.

For the first time, Liu Jintong doubted whether it was a wrong decision to treat Tang Cheng as a knife for her own revenge. After all, Tang Cheng was a fool to control. The most terrifying thing was that she always said what she wanted to say without covering her mouth, otherwise outside. How can there be so many messy rumors.

"In fact, there is nothing wrong. I just want to ask if you are going to attend the birthday banquet of the old princess in the Royal Palace. If you go, we can be together."

After weighing the pros and cons, Liu Jintong decided not to change his strategy. She can walk with a clear nose.

"No, we are not familiar. I will go with my mother and them. Let's go with your family." Tang Cheng refused decisively.

Unfamiliar...

Liu Jintong's face was ugly for a moment, and she reluctantly smiled.

"Tang Cheng, I thought we were friends." Tang Cheng

looked at her strangely: "Miss Liu, we only met twice. You found it both times. I was just bored and didn't refuse. Doesn't mean we are friends."

"I don't need the so-called friends, just like Hupenggouyou wine and meat friends, everyone can eat, drink and have fun together!"

"I thought you wanted to be my Hupenggou friend ."

"It seems I want to think too much."

Tang Cheng looked disappointed.

An An's little parrot suddenly yelled at Liu Jintong: "Fox friends and dogs!"

Tang Cheng: "..."

Four maids : "..." Fox friends and dogs

...

Liu Jintong was angry.

Dare to love is singing a one-man show by herself.

Thinking of myself going shopping with Tang Cheng stupidly, my legs were paralyzed, and now he was sent to the door to be mocked by a flat-haired beast.

It turned out that in Tang Cheng's eyes, she was just a friend of a friend.

Liu Jintong almost vomited blood out of breath, wishing to tear Tang Cheng and her parrot apart.