111-120

hapter 111:

After Tang Cheng was stingy, put on a layer of diligence and housekeeping, he was also sought after by ordinary people and praised by examinees and talents. Those nobles who deliberately reduced their gifts to make Tang Cheng's long memory were depressed and heartbroken.

Tang Si even messed up the relationship between the housekeeper and the human relationship, and he became a diligent and thrifty housekeeper when he sent a gift to him. Tang Si was going to heaven.

The diligent emperor in the palace almost squirted when he heard the rumors that Tang Si was going to be thrifty and housekeeping.

Yesterday, he sent a generous gift to the elder grandson of the grandson of the Zhenguo Mansion yesterday. He made it clear to those noble people who deliberately responded to Tang Si's small actions, and prepared to watch Tang Si, a wealthy fan.

Unexpectedly, it was disturbed by Wen Shizi's action, and gave Tang Si a hat of hardworking and thrifty housekeeping to beautify the fact that she was stingy before.

The rumors about Tang Si stingy disappeared overnight.

The emperor: "..."

Wen Shizi is really hardworking.

In the future, who would dare to treat him differently when sending Tang Si gifts, if Tang Si was put on the hat of being thrifty and housekeeping, it would be great fun.

Thinking that the official wife in the capital might be forced to promote the tradition of diligence, thrift and housekeeping, they could

n't even give gifts... the emperor smiled unkindly.

This trick of Wen Shizi is really ruthless.

In just half a day, Tang Si's diligence and frugality quickly became a hot topic in the capital, and several talented and extraordinary popular figures overwhelmed the much-anticipated spring test.

Tang Cheng's stingy reputation was washed away.

Said Tang Cheng sneered at the door?

——People are diligent and thrifty.

Contempt Tang Cheng getting into the eyes of money?

——People don't steal or rob, and earn money in a fair manner, which is much better than those damned corrupt officials and oppressive people.

...

All in all, Tang Cheng's reputation is now inexplicably reversed.

Su Jingxing and Qi Changxiu were dumbfounded. They just wanted to make Tang Si famous in the circle of powerful and powerful people.

Shouldn't everyone pay more attention to the three-year spring test? Everyone is now discussing Tang Si's gossip, and the two find it incredible.

Could it be that this is what Tang Si often talks about as the "celebrity troubles"?

There are many people who think the same way as Su Jingxing, but Tang Xin thinks it is normal.

She recently took advantage of the candidates from all over the capital to gather in the capital to try to pry the heroine's corner, take the lead in winning the top three in this spring test, saving talents for the fiance's four princes, and fighting fiercely with the heroine Liu Jintong.

Tang Xin, the popular gossip that Tang Cheng wants to be diligent and thrifty, has also heard about it. She secretly lamented that Tang Cheng is a walking capital headline.