101-110

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

101.Chapter 101

In the carriage,

"Wen Huai'an, you said that I came here to take four taels of silver. If you turn around, will someone make fun of me asking for money and even let them go?" Tang Cheng looked at the crowded bet through the curtain of the car. At the gate of the square, he asked with his chin.

Wen Huai'an smiled: "Don't care about other people's ideas. Four taels of money are unnecessary for us, but for ordinary people's homes, it is about half a year's cost, not a small amount of money."

"I think so too. When you get the silver, you can buy buns and steamed buns for donations. Siliang silver can buy a lot of buns and steamed buns." Tang Cheng had made arrangements for the whereabouts of Siliang silver.

She has visited the capital to eat a lot of snacks and knows the prices quite well. A meat bun is only three cents, a tael is a thousand wen, and four taels of silver can buy thousands of buns.

This is not a small amount of money.

It can't be cheaper than a gambling house that cannibalize people without spitting out bones.

The town government has a special donation shed, and the buns you buy can be put together for donation.

The corners of Wen Huaian's mouth raised slightly.

"How to deal with the money you won is up to you."

Tang Cheng was very happy to receive Wen Huaian's support. She pulled Wen Huai'an out of the carriage happily, and went into the gambling house to get money with the strange eyes of everyone.

Guan Shi was slightly surprised to see Miss Tang Si coming in person.

"Mrs. Young can actually send someone to withdraw money. The Four Seas Gambling House will not ignorant of your money."

Tang Cheng waved his hand: "I believe in the credibility of the Four Seas Gambling House.

Whose young lady will panic when she is out for the New Year's Eve.

Miss Tang Si is an exception.

Guanshi Liu glanced at Wen Shizi who calmly stood by, twitched the corners of his mouth, and respectfully offered four taels of silver.

Tang Cheng took the money and left happily.

When Tang Cheng sent someone to buy steamed buns and buns for charity, the news that she personally went to the gambling shop to get four taels of silver quickly spread.

As Tang Cheng expected, there are indeed many ladies who are envious and jealous of Tang Cheng's pregnancy again.

Then...

Tang Cheng was labelled as stingy, stingy, asking for money, petty, unable to be on the stage, and unbearable as an eldest woman.

The emperor in the palace was speechless for a while after hearing these rumors, Tang Si really did his own way and didn't care about his reputation and image.

This year is really interesting.

The emperor looked at the two hundred taels of silver placed on the dragon case, feeling quite happy.