First day of forks high school

Penelope's POV~
Summer is over and now I have to start a new school where I don't know anyone.
It's 6 am and my alarm is blaring out and I have to get ready.
Outfit for the day

It was now around 7

It was now around 7.30 and I was heading down stairs to have breakfast. Uncle Charlie was already sat there with his newspaper.
"Good morning kid, ready for the first day of school" he said whilst I poured some cereal.
"Yeah but nervous, what if no one wants to be friends with me , or I get lost..."
"Hey don't worry about it, everyone will love you. You literally made friends with the mailman last week." Charlie said interrupting me, and started  reading his newspaper again, Prue calls  me and wished me good luck on my fist day and told me to FaceTime her when I get home from school.
Charlie had just dropped me off at school and I am in the reception. The secretary is a nice old lady who gave me a schedule and a map which I some how lost a few minutes after I left the reception. Whilst I was trying to find my way to AP English I walked into a wall, well I thought it was a wall but it was actually a chest. seriously his chest is rock hard.
"Your Penelope Halliwell, the Chief of Police niece. I'm Xavier." The wall said.
"Yeah, sorry for running into you. By any chance can you tell me where AP English with mrs white is." I replied.
Luckily he was in the same class so walked me there. When I walked through the class room door the teacher introduced her self and told me to take the seat next to Xavier.
A few moments later the bell rang and 30 people ran into the class room. A really pretty girl sat behind me and introduced her self.
"Hi , I'm Lydia. I love your dress"
"I'm lotty nice to meet you"
After a long two hours we walked out of English, it was the longest two hours of my life. Me, Lydia and Xavier walked out to Pe. Whilst me and Lydia were changing she asked me if I was thinking about joining any clubs. I found out that Lydia was also trying out for cheer, soccer and volleyball. Once we were changed we walked out on to the field and started to play hockey.
It was now lunch time and Lydia and I have just sat down and started eating. The school food is awful, the pizza was mushy and frozen at the same time.
It's finally the end of the school day and Charlie has just picked me up from school. He said normally I would have to walk but he wanted to talk about my day as he had to work until late. So whilst he drives is home I talked about Lydia and Xavier.
"Xavier as in a boy. Do I have to threaten him with my shot gun because I will." He jokingly said, well at least I hope it was a joke.
"Calm down uncle Charlie he's gay and has a boyfriend." I replied.
I have just showered and changed into my pjs and started the homework we have been set. I know what evil people set homework on the first day of school, well the answer is my maths teacher.

 I know what evil people set homework on the first day of school, well the answer is my maths teacher