Back from the dead

Penelope's POV~
"I don't know what I've done wrong. He just ditches me in the middle of our dates and ignores me for days." Lydia rants and she lays on my bed. Paul has been pushed to the edge of the bed as Lydia joins us.
"You haven't done anything wrong. He just needs time to explain." I tell her softly as Paul wraps his arm around my waist trying to fall asleep, grumbling softly.
"We he has had enough time. I'm ending this thing." She says whilst wildly moving her arms around " we have going on." I completely understand why she feels that way. I am pissed at Jared as he has avoided this conversation for months and she deserves to know.
"Babe you should talk to him and tell him this before you break up with him." I say grabbing her hand. We continue to chat about her and Jared before we fall a sleep, Paul is not happy about the sleeping arrangements as he doesn't have as much room. Also that I am hugging Lydia not him. But Lydia is my person, like year Paul's like my soulmate but so is Lydia.

It's the next morning and Lydia has to rush off because she forgot to tell her mom that she was sleeping over.
"Princess I know that you and Lydia are close but can you please stop having a sleepover in our bed whilst I'm in it." Paul mumbles into my neck as I jokingly roll my eyes.
"Fine." I pout as he starts to kiss my neck.
I begrudgingly get out of bed and head down stairs when Prue shouts my name, Paul just turns over and goes back to sleep.

"What did you say his name was?" Piper asks as I walk down the stairs.
" Matthew Tate. And somehow he knows that we're related to Melinda Warren." Prue answers as she places her work bag back on the table. She side eyes me almost as of telling me off of still being in my pyjamas at 10am.
"The Book of Shadows Melinda? Our ancestor?" Phoebe asks at the same time I ask. "Who's Melinda."
" The one who burned at stake and started this whole mess." Piper responds answering phoebes question.
"Uh, he came out of the locket. And he has strong powers. Stronger than mine, I mean, he did the weirdest thing. One minute he was in front of me, the next he was behind me and then twelve stories down landed right on his feet." Prue continued to tell us what happened to her at work, I always miss the fun stuff.
"If it walks like warlock, and talks like a warlock..." phoebe starts before Prue cuts her off. "Yeah, well, he's powerful and he means business. And he wants all three of our powers." Prue finishes.
"But there's four of us." I ask very confused over what's going on.
"I know baby but he doesn't know you exist and I want to keep it that way." Prue says as she wraps her arms around me.
"Can I see the locket?" Phoebe ask and Prue hands it to her, I've got to say that it's a pretty locket. I wonder if I can have it once the dude from the past dies.
"We have to figure out who he is before he finds the two of you. And finds out about Madam." Prue told us. Once phoebe is handed the locket she has a premonition from the past. Ooh I wonder if our powers are evolving.

Outfit for the day~

Once I am showered and dressed I decided it's time to wake Paul up

Once I am showered and dressed I decided it's time to wake Paul up. I learnt from last time I shouldn't slap him around the head to walk him up so decided to pour water on him.
"Penelope Jayde Halliwell. Don't even think about it." Paul grumbles half a sleep. "For once can you walk me up like a normal person." He continues as he pulls me down on to the bed and rolls so he his hovering on top of me. He peppers sloppy kisses all over my face.
"Paul I've just done my makeup." I groan whilst trying to push his arms so he stops kissing my face but that doesn't work. I manage to push his arm but I clearly didn't think that through as he collapses on top of me and crushes me. This man is not the lightest person in the world and is crushing me. We end up just laughing at the situation.
"Ugh your really heavy Paul." I breath out.
"Are you calling me fat." My dramatic boyfriend gasped and flips his imaginary hair off his shoulder before he gets off me.