Movie theatre

Penelope's POV~
Paul and I are going on a date to the movies. Since he imprinted on me we haven't had a proper date. Sure we spend most of our time together and practically live together but we haven't go out on a proper date.

"Should we watch the new spider man

"Should we watch the new spider man." Paul  suggests wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
"Yeah that sounds good." I agreed before seeing the pic and mix and my eyes widen. "Can we get snacks." Paul just chuckles and we walk over the the wall of sweets and fill out cups.
We walk over the the counter where a teenage boy is serving us.
"Hey pretty lady what can I gee for you." He flirts not noticing my angry boyfriend.
"Two tickets for Spider-Man." Paul grumbles pulling me close.
Once we were give our cups of sweets back Paul notices a phone number on my cup.
"I'm going to kill him, did he not realise that I was right there the entire time." He rants as I pull him to the theatre.
"Baby it's ok. I love you remember." I sooth as I squeeze his hand.
Once the movie started to play Paul lifts me on to his lap and steals some of my candy. He finished his in the first five minutes of sitting down, he was sat sulking and angrily eating candy. I slap his hand away and protect my candy from him. I continue to sit on his lap through out the movie, his fingers graze my thighs through my thighs.

After the movie we head to the Italian restaurant next door. He grips my hand and opens the door, he holds it open for me like a true gentleman.
Once we are seated a waitress hands us are menus whilst obviously trying to flirt with my boyfriend.
"Just call me over if you need anything." She purrs whist biting her lip attempting to me sexy. She doesn't even look at me just at Paul before she walks off.
"Do you think she noticed you were even here." Paul laughs as she grabs my hand. know that he had a reputation of being a bit if a manwhore before he shifted but knowing that he didn't look at her even with the blatant flirting makes me happy.
"I don't think she did." I agree as I squeeze his hand.
Once our drinks arrive I notice the waitress has pulled her top down to show her cleavage and has handed Paul a napkin with writing on. I am guessing it's her number, once she walks off taking our orders Paul moves around the booth so she is sat next to me.
"I'm feeling slightly uncomfortable with her." He whispers into my ear as he pulls my body flush against his side.
"Once we eat our main course we'll go. I told uncle Charlie that we will go round. He wants to probably meet you." I say before kissing him. Scoffing, the waitress storms off from her spot in front of our table, I feel my boyfriend laughing into my lips. "You knew she was there didn't you."
"Maybe." He whispers.

Once our food arrives we quickly finish our conversation and eat. We ordered a pizza and a bowl of white sauce spaghetti, neither of us could decide between the both so we are sharing. Pretty soon after the initial meeting we learned that neither of us share food well.

After we ate, well I ate and Paul scarfed his food down we payed the bill. This caused a slight argument because Paul payed for the movie I wanted to pay for the food but he refused saying that he wanted to take me out so he was paying.
"I've had fun today." I tell him walking out.
"I'm glad you've enjoyed your self princess." Paul says before gently pushing me against his truck catching my lips in his. This has been a good first date even though both of us were flirted with.