I can't belive you.

3rd person POV~
The witch and wolf couple are stood in front of there floor length mirror looking at the girls growing stomach. Paul looked at his imprint in amazement, he can't believe that he has his own little family with the love of his life. He can't wait for his babies to be born and give them the childhood he wanted. Speaking of his family he has gotten a phone call from his mom telling him that shes having an anniversary party and expects him to be there. Still undecided on whether on not he should go , the little boy in him wants to believe that ahis mom wants to see him after a decade but the mature Paul knows that his moms new husbands family and friends will ask where he is and his mom won't want to explain why he isn't there.
"Are you sure you want to wear this today." Paul asks realising as soon as the words left his mouth how bad it sounded. Penelope turned around and glared at him, not going to lie Paul is terrified of his girlfriend when she is angry. She's tiny but could beat him in a fight. The teen girl is ready to set her boyfriend on fire.
"Excuse me." She slowly spoke making sure she is hearing this right.
"Um not like that. It's Ugh you can see your bump." He began. "Not that I don't want people to know but are you ready your school is gossip central."
"Ooh I was about to throw you to the wall and set you on fire. But I don't care what people think it's a small town people are likely to know soon anyway." The witch softly told her boyfriend.
Outfits~

Hours before,at the Swan household, Bella is getting ready to pick up her cousins ex-boyfriend

Hours before,at the Swan household, Bella is getting ready to pick up her cousins ex-boyfriend. It's taken a few weeks for them to organise when he arrives but the plan has finally been set. In Bella's twisted mind she believes she is doing the right thing. Was it because she was jealous of Penelope's and Paul's relationship or was it because of what Edwards been telling her. Bella wanted Edward to look at her the way the native boy looked at the witch, she wanted to show the world there relationship but Edward refused to. Truth be told Edward struggled to even been in the same room as his mate never mind be overly affectionate without wanting to rip her throat out. In addition to this times were very different when Edward grew up, you never were openly affectionate.
The bronze haired vampire climbed through the window greeting his girlfriend before telling her some news. Whilst he was outside he managed to read some of Charlie's mind and found out what the youngest Halliwell was hiding.
"Hi Bella. I've found out what Penelope's been hiding." Edward tells the Swan girl after he briefly hugs her.
" she told you but not me." Bella screeches.
"she used to say we were best friends." Truthfully she wasn't upset that Penelope no longer saw her as a best friend but she was angry that she was hiding something, she wanted to know and didn't care how she found out. Bella saw Penelope as nothing more that Charlie's niece and competition for the towns affection.
"No Charlie was thinking it. Your cousins pregnant." Edward informs. "Why are you up so early." He says quickly changing the subject not wanting to comment to much on the situation as Edward still believes that Bella is close to her cousin, so doesn't want to say how he really feels about an unwed couple having a baby. He's disgusted that they have been having sex before marriage and needed up conceiving a baby and keeping it.
"I'm picking up Ashton Penelope's ex remember. And I need to get back before school starts. Well at least before lunch so Charlie isn't to mad." Bella says to her boyfriend who doesn't like the plan. Even though the witch doesn't like the Cullens they all have a soft spot for her and he knows this will hurt her. An other part is that the Cullens are scared of the Halliwell's, not only are they stronger but have the power to break the treaty. Especially now that she is pregnant with a member of the tribes baby. Rosalie and Emmet feel protective over Penelope and don't want her to get hurt. They want to be in the babies life, they know that they will never have the chance to raise a child, even if it's half mutt. Obviously they know that the couple won't just hand over the babies but they hope they can baby sit or at least see them.