Peaches

3rd persons POV~
Anger. That's the first emotion that comes to Penelope Jayde Halliwell. This is the first proper fight her and Paul have been in. Obviously they have had many arguments and disagreements, as all couples do. They've argued about Penelope going to the Cullens, about Bella and even silly stuff like where they are going to eat. But this is different.

Paul was being secretive and distant. Frankly she didn't know what to do. The young wolf refused to tell is girlfriend what was going on and she was worried. In her gut she knew he wasn't cheating but that's what came to mind. Maybe it is her pregnancy hormones but this is why they are arguing this morning.

"Nothings going on you are just being irrational." He bellows getting closer to her face causing her to flinch slightly. Tears gather in her eyes but she refuses to let them fall.
" You didn't come home last night and don't say you were on patrol I know you weren't." Screaming, the witch takes a step back.
"Maybe I just wanted to be away from you, your to overbearing." Paul sneers before he could think about what he said. "I didn't even want an imprint but I was stuck with you. You need constant attention and I'm sick of it."

Ever since his mom told him he needed to go to her anniversary party he's lost control. He doesn't know what to do, last night he was just sat on a rock at first beach. Thinking. Scared, angry, confused. He just needed to think but now he's messed up with his imprint. Frozen Paul just watches as Penelope packs a bag of his clothes.
"Get out and don't ever come back." She says as her voice cracks. The sad thing was she knew this would happen, everyone gets sick of her.
"Princess please I'm sor.." He starts but Penelope interrupts him.
"Get out." She spat. Shoulders dropping he listens and leaves.  Her lips quiver as she slides down the wall wiping the salty drops on her face. She calls Sam not wanting to bother her sisters who were already stressed with work and witch duties.

Defeated Paul goes to Sam's house. In hindsight he shouldn't. Before he could even step foot in the house Sam punched him.
"Why didn't you just tell her. The stress isn't good for your babies." The alpha yells. "You think yelling that you don't want her was a good idea. She's early on in her pregnancy the dress could  cause a miscarriage."

In the Halliwell manor Penelope gets ready for school knowing she'll have to walk as her sisters are at work and well she's mad at Paul.
During her walk the young witch could hear a soft whimper and a whine. Not learning from last time in the woods she follows the noise and comes across a puppy in a shallow hole. Hearing the noise the puppy slowly lifts it head causing blood to gush out. Without thinking, she slowly crouches closer and picks the scared thing up, not knowing that the gash began healing. Snuggling closer to the sad witch the puppy let out a soft yawn. Deciding that her new pet was more important than a day at school she starts to walk back home.

"You need to apologise Paul and tell her the truth. This is going to set you back to the start." Sam tells the hotheaded wolf. Even though he wants to kill him he sort of understands wants them to sort everything out.
"I know I fucked up." Paul groans.
"Yeah and your going to fix it. The bond will make you both ill." Sam explains as Emily wipe the blood off Paul's face.
"Paul please just let her have time." Emily's soft voice rung out.
"What if she never lets me see the twins." The realisation hit Paul like a ton of bricks. His anger may have cost him his kids. Emily and Sam both explained to the younger man that however mad the witch is she would never deny him the chance to be in the babies lives.

Filling the sink with warm water and soap, Lotty placed the sleeping puppy in. That's when she realised the gash was completely healed. Her eyebrows creased as she cleaned the blood off white fur. A plan formulated in her mind, she knew that Prue wouldn't allow her to keep a dog so the puppy would have to hid in her room.
"I'm going to call you peaches." Penelope hummed.
Whilst peaches was being bathed the youngest Halliwell told the dog all about her life. The Australian shepherd puppy was informed all about how they became witches, all about her family and friends and finally about Paul.
"And then he said I was over bearing and he didn't want me. Maybe I am and that's why everyone leaves me. Do you think I'm that unloveable." She cried, her breathing increased rapidly. With her heart beating rapidly she slid down the wall. Peaches, who's  sopping wet, is held close to her chest. Slowly lifting his head peaches begins to lick the tears away. Meanwhile the teenage witch blubbers about how how boys are worthless and how she'll become a lesbian or move to Greece like Donna, from Mama Mia, and open a animal rescue centre.