Sam and Emily's date

Penelope's POV~
Prue has finally let go back to school but I am regretting this decision. I am wrapped in Paul's arms when Prue bursts into my room an hour before my alarm goes off, it'd 5.00 am.
"Lotty I'm about to get going for work and the others have just left as well." She says coming closer kissing my head and then Paul's who has just woken up.
"Ok. I love you." I reply trying to fall back asleep but Paul has other plans.
Once he hears the downstairs door lock he rolls over so he's on top of me.
"You know I didn't get to show you how much I liked your outfit two days ago." He purrs into my lips. "We do have an extra hour this morning."
He quickly leans down and presses his lips to mine, I melt into the kiss and let him explore my mouth. When we break apart for air he slips his teeshirt off my body leaving me in just my underwear. He slow kisses down my chest until he gets to my nipple and he gently sucks on it whilst I edge my hand down to his boxers and slowly take them off. Pinning my hands above my head, he lines his length to my heat and slowly slides in. A loud moan escapes my lips and a low groan leaves his before he roughly kisses me again. Continuously he enters and leaves my dripping lower region. A string of profanities leave is mouth as he release orgasm deep inside of me and I soon follow him. He pulls out of me and collapses on top of my chest.

Once we have showered i get dressed and tie my hair into a messy ponytail and do light makeup.

Whilst Paul is getting dressed for work I start to make breakfast.
"Thank you princess." Paul says as he snakes his arms around my waist and steals one of the pancakes that have just been cooked and I smacked his hand.

Once we have sat down and started our breakfast I get a text from Lydia.
Wifey🧚🏻~ we need to get our nails done after school.
Me~ we do mine are so grown out and I have so much tea.
"Who are you texting." Paul spoke smirking.
"My wife." I blurt out causing his smirk to drop. "Lydia. We are getting our nails done after school before my shift at quake." I continue standing up and placing our dishes into the sink. I still have about half an hour before we need to leave so Paul quizzes me on my flash cards.

Lydia and I are now at the nail salon waiting for our turn.
"So what's the tea." She goes into full blown gossip mode, Lydia already knows about our powers so I tell her about my new powers and everything that has happened in the last week.
I excluded the vampires and werewolves as that isn't my secret to tell. I also told her what happened when I was 5 as telling people has helped me heal.
"I am so sorry for not being there when your were in hospital." She quickly responds.
"So moving on from all this sad shit how's you and Jared." I tease. She begins to tell me all about there dates but how he keeps running off in the middle of dates and then won't respond to her texts following after his departure. I was lucky that he imprinted on me when he first shifted so we were both told together what happened. It's hard to keep this secret from Lydia but it's not my place to tell her it's Jared. Xavier still doesn't know about me being a witch and I can tell that he knows I'm hiding something.