Penelope's new powers

Penelope's POV~
Once Paul and I got home I changed straight into my pajamas.

Penelope's POV~Once Paul and I got home I changed straight into my pajamas

Once I was changed I jumped face first on to my bed next to Paul. "Really Princess." He said chuckling and pulling me on top of him.
"So what do you want to do." I ask looking up at him , my chin resting on my hands that are on his chest.
"Watch a movie?" He questions.
"Mama Mia." I cheer whilst hoping of my boyfriend and getting my laptop. Paul grimaces at my suggestion of film. Well it's my favourite so he will have to deal with it. And he has to get used to it as I watch at least once a week and the sound track is on constantly.

Once I put the movie on Paul sits between my legs and rest his head on the stomach. He looks up at me between his eyelashes and pouts until I start running my hands through his hair and slightly massaging his head. He slowly falls a sleep hugging my thigh. Whilst I continue to 'aww' at him my favourite song comes on 'dancing Queen' at this point I would end up dancing but I don't want to disturb him. I know that he doesn't sleep much at night when he has patrol and he has been staying on Sam's couch for the last couple of nights so I want him to get some sleep. Even when he stays here is don't sleep much as he wants to make sure I am safe. I literally live in a house full of witches, we can protect our selfs but it's cute that he cares so much about me. As the song finishes Paul shifts and turns around his sleep so he is like this.

 As the song finishes Paul shifts and turns around his sleep so he is like this

His soft snores fill the room and his arms tighten around my waist.

After Mama Mia has finished Prue walks into my room and sits on my bed next to us.
"He looks comfy." Prue says whilst running her hands through his hair. "Sam called and said you have something to tell me." She said seriously.
"Traitor." I mumble. " well I know you told me not to use my powers." I say quietly before Prue interrupts me.
"It's dangerous to use then you better not be using them young lady."
"Let me finish." I whisper yell "and keep it down he is asleep" I continue pointing towards my sleeping boyfriend.
"Anyway I have three new powers. I have all yours powers, I can move things with my mind, I can freeze time and see the future." I say worried about Prue's reaction.
"It still stands the same we aren't using our powers."
"I can't control the premonitions they just come when I touch things like I can see a man in our kitchen and phoebe kissing him. I saw that when I touched the table." I say looking at at Prue hoping that she doesn't get angry.
"Fine I know you can't control your premonitions but your three other powers will not be used. But right now I have a date with Andy and the other two are at Quake so I don't know when they will be back." Prue says before kissing my head then Paul's before getting off the bed to leave for her date. Since Paul is here all the time Prue acts like a mother to him as she does to me. After the first night at the manor when I was caught with Paul in my room and we told her all about his home life she has made sure to let him know he can come to her if he ever wants to talk. My sisters have basically become his family now and the pack has also become mine. Paul still hasn't officially met uncle Charlie as my boyfriend as I am scared of his reaction. My last boyfriend he threatened with a shot gun which made him wet his self.I actually felt sorry for him until he dumped me over text my my supposed best friend , this was a couple of weeks before I moved here. I know that Paul would never do something like that and Lydia would never dream stealing my boyfriend. Xavier might try and flirt with Paul and check him out a lot but who can blame him Paul does have nice abs but he does have an odd belly button. This weekend I am going to introduce Paul to my friends and maybe Charlie but I think he will need 2-4 days notice to prepare himself for his favourite niece to have a new boyfriend. Charlie has a hard time with me growing up as I am the youngest in the family and he is like a father to me who doesn't want anyone to break his daughter heart.